12. Cramps

You guys are amazing, Thank you so much for reading. I truly appreciate it.

I didn't do much today other than go to the meadow with Jasper. The meadow is kind of our place, where we go to hang out. It has purple, pink and blue flowers all around. Also trees hiding the spot well enough.

I love hanging out with Jasper. Even though we don't do much in this small town. Every second I spend with him it's worth it.

Sunday morning Bella was acting very weird. She didn't cook breakfast like she usually does and she spend all morning on the living room staring at the books in her hand as if they contain the world's biggest secret.

After I took a hot shower and got dressed in comfy clothes, I walked downstairs to figure out what's wrong with my sister.

I stand in the doorway to the living room.

"I need to tell you something." She states before she gets ups and grabs my arm

Bella and I make our way to the woods behind Charlie's house.

"I know something about the Cullen's." She breaks the silence

"What is it?" I ask while silently praying it's not what I think it is.

She stops walking and turns to me with an unreadable expression, " The Cullen's are vampires" she whispers as if someone else was listening to our conversation

I look around and slowly meet her curious eyes, " I know"

"Wait, you knew?" She ask in disbelief

Great, now I feel bad.

"Please don't be mad.I couldn't tell you, I'm sorry" I beg hoping she isn't mad at me

"I'm not mad, I just still can't believe it's true" she tells me

"They are not bad people" I tell her "so you don't have to be scared of them".

I decide not to tell Bella everything, I think Edward might want to.

This week went by so fast I did not even notice. On Monday Jasper and I went to the woods behind the school and saw Bella and Edward talking about something. I told Jasper to tell me what they were saying and Edward was saying something about lion falling in love with the lamb.

Weird couple

On Tuesday Bella did not went to lunch or the rest of the classes. I got kinda worried until I saw her walking out of the woods with Edward. I think they are in love. Like truly, madly, deeply in love. (sorry guys, I could not hold back) (if you get it comment "got it")

Wednesday was one of the most rainy days of the week. Jasper and I went to the meadow and did homework and make out a little. Bella got home late and soaked. I told her she was going to get sick but she just shrug it off.

Thursday then came and I asked Bella if on Friday we could do a Netflix marathon but she said "I can't I'm going to the Cullen's house"

"what!" I almost choked on my food

"jenny, are you okay?!" she said while patting my back.

When I could finally breath I told Bella "sorry, you just caught me by surprise"

"yeah, I'm going to eat dinner over there" she says

"Cool, careful with Rosalie I don't think she's very fond of you."

I clean up my plate and go upstairs to take a warm shower.

When I'm done getting ready for bed, I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on my bed.

I then feel hands around my waist. I jumped a little but I regconize Jasper cologne.
I forced Jasper to watch Divergent and the maze runner series with me.
~
I wake up to the sun burning my eyes off. Not literally but that's how I felt.

I stood up and almost fell over as my body gives out. I feel exhausted. Everything feels hazy and my eyes can't stay open for more than a minute.

I go downstairs and see Charlie getting ready to walk out the door

"hey kiddo, you okay?" he asks noticing my poor state

"I don't feel good" I say adding a little to the show. Yes I am tired but I'm not sick. I just don't want to go to school.

"sorry kid, but you need education" he says. I remember when we were little Charlie would call me " kid"or "kiddo" all the time but I never mind it because I find it cute and nice.

I groan in fake pain. Think Jenny how can you get out of this??

"dad, do you have painkillers" I stop and think for something that he would think is a good enough reason to stay home "for cramps"

"umm... I have painkillers on the top shelve of my bathroom and umm you can stay home today" he says looking around awkwardly.

"thanks dad, bye"

He then walk out the door. Bella then comes downstairs with her bag, "Jenny we're late"
"I'm sick Bella" I tell her

"I know you're lying but my lips are sealed" she says laughing slightly

"Thanks sis, love you"

"Love you too" she says while walking out the door

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.