Chapter 1 "Taken!!"

Everything in the house was quiet for once, no laughter no Minecraft sound effects, no nothing. Today just seemed more boring than the rest, just one ordinary Sunday. I looked down at my iPad in my hands and pressed on. It was the glitchiest experience of my life. "Aghhh what is up!" I said repeatedly pressing the home button awakening Siri, "Siri not available connect to the internet." The robotic voice said in my ear. I went on to settings and checked my wifi, "I do to have wifi... Silly billy Siri!" I said grinning the weirdest grin it could have been a frown. I went on my YouTube account on my iPhone instead. "Haha! Unlimited internet access!" I whispered in my own mind.

I pressed on the app. I only saw that Sqaishey Quack icon for a slit second then of course my phone has to completely shut off. "What is going on?" I saw holding my hands high. Well since apparently the internet isn't working... "This little Ducky is going outside!" I said slipping a jacket over me. After a little bit of jogging I leant against a big tree. I sighed, Just then, "BOO!!!" Stampy shouted hopping out from behind the tree. "Ahh!! Shoot Stampy don't do that!!" I said placing my hands on my head filled with it's now short hair. "Haha!!" Stampy laughed that amazing laugh he has and of course I had to smile back.

Just then I looked behind Stampy to see three men in white armor heading towards us. Apparently Stampy had to have noticed because he looked at me strangely then turned to see them. Me and him flinched a little backwards then just stared in fear even though were adults... Lol. The man in the middle asked, "Are you two Stampy and Sqaishey the youtubers?" "Uhh yeah who are you?" Stampy asked him holding out a hand. The armored man made some sort of a hand gesture to somebody behind us. I didn't even have enough time to look behind me before my legs started to weigh me down and I collapse right next to already collapsed Stampy.

I wake up in some sort of a steel elevator stopped at floor 12 it says. Over to the left of me I see an electronic screen with a little moving symbol on it, it looks just like the YouTube symbol! "The play button?" I ask even though I'm the only one even in this elevator! Then I look at the moving part, it's burning! "This reminds me of..." I start to say out loud. I'm thinking about The Hunger Games but I realize there is no way this has anything to do with The Hunger Games!!! The doors of the elevator open revealing about a thousand of adult men and woman!! Some I recognize but most I don't have a clue!! I decide to walk over to where all the other girls my age are. "OMG..." I whisper. "This is The Hunger Games!!" I say. I look at my surroundings to see a stage with two big bowls folded paper in them and a big screen hanging from on top of the stage.

Then a woman probably pretending to be Effie enters the stage.