Chapter 14 "The eyes of a pacifist and blackmailer."

Sqaishey's pov.....

"You.. Didn't kill him just now did you?" I ask. "Pffft.. No, I wouldn't. Did you hear one word of my interview?" I wish I could say no to this fact, but yes. "Now let's go before he comes to." Amy said grabbing my hand and dashing. "Woah, geez.. I've never seen you this fast." I murmur. "Well.. We ARE gunning it on our lives." She replies. "Fair point." I speak with a laugh. I never, once my whole time being here, thought I'd be laughing during all this. "Sorry to rush into buisness but.. Did you see if... Stampy... Made it out?" Amy said, her voice with a crack. "No..." I say full of dread, but I do not show it. "That's not good.. Let's look for him, yeah?" Amy asks. I'm not surprised.. She's soooooooooo kind. "Yeah.. But we've got to be careful.. This place must be crawling with dangers." I say. "Noted..." She says taking my hand once more. As we sneakily run towards any place that Stampy could be, we talk about things like our stylists, mentors and the arena. She brings up something about her stylist. " Very strange... I really don't like judging people.. But it's as if they picked the weirdest looking people around to be the stylists.. Mine is always in full body paint!" She says. "What's their name?" I ask. "Fantor. It's a guy.. And if I'm being honest.. He looks like a smurf." Amy says. I have trouble containing me laughter. But I just then remembered that they could put THIS segment on T.V... That'd be awkward if this Fantor fellow just happened to be watching. We continue looking until.. We see what appears to be a sleeping Stampy by the side of a tree.

             IballisticSquid's pov.....

Everything is so crazy! It's a mad dash for weapons and other materials and things that can save your lives. I run to the center avoiding a throw of a knife. I snag a sword and run run RUN! I end up diving into a small body of water. I try to drink a little.. But.. It was a bad choice, it's saltwater.  "Bluck!" I make out between going under and above water. A badly shot arrow hits my hand through the water. ! I'm alarmed but I do not turn, I just keep going. Whoever that was.. I lost them.. I pull the arrow from my hand and realize I've been impaled. The now red salt water doesn't help either. It stings and I'm afraid if I don't get out of the water fast and cover this wound.. It could get infected or worse. I swim at top speed, I've always been an expert at swimming.. Very fitting for a squid. I struggle out onto the grass above only to see.... Skydoesminecraft looking down at me. I've feared him since the begining.. He outranks even me at practically everything. "Hey Squiddy." He says right before I start to swim away as fast as my legs and arms could push me. He dives in on top of me and pulls me onto the land. "Cmon.. I'm trying to talk to you, and trust me when I say this.. It's an offer you simply cannot refuse." He says waiting for me to respond. "I..." I pause and cough out saltwater. "So it's honestly in my favor?" I say holding my bloody hand. "Yes.. And what do you, or any of us have to lose if it isn't?" Sky asks. "Our lives, riches, fame, everything we know and love? That sounds right to me." I shoot back. "You don't sound like yourself.. I hate squids but for once I'm giving you a chance.. Just hear me out." He says. "I don't have any other options.. So speak." I say with a cough. "Now.. In exchange for a team.. Food, water, weapons and of course.. Sparing your life.. You're going to have to do me a favor." Sky said pacing back and forth. "A favor? What would that be?" I tence up at this. "Kill Sqaishey Quack." He says stern. "No! If someone were to kill her it wouldn't be m-" "Keep your voice down, stupid.", he interrups. "Just kill her and I'll help you every step of the way.. Except for.. You know." He said with a chuckle, obviously implying the fact that one of us would have to die in the end. "No! And why do you want HER dead out of everyone else?" I ask concerned. "Her score. 12? Remember?" He asks. "Of course.. But I'm not doing that!" "You don't have a choice, Squid. Kill her ASAP.. And trust me, you won't regret doing so." He said holding two sais. "Fine." I say. "Also, here." Sky says tossing me several wrap bandages. I put one around my hand. "Thank you... Also not." I say running off. "No problem." He says watching.

    Netty's pov......

I run into the woods and avoid the bloodbath entirely. I get a glimpse of my brother.. But then he's out of my view. The overprotective brother who tried to volunteer for me.. I simply cannot lose him! I find a blood covered knife under a tree. There in the tree are the bodies of two youtubers. One is a man with brown hair and a beard. The girl next to him I regognize for sure.... It's... StacyPlays. "Stacy.. Oh no.." I say sadly. The man had a knife in his head and the bloody knife I grabbed could've been the one that that man used on Stacy. Oh wait... I know who that man is... Somebody named Pewdiepie? Yeah.. I make a run for it. I can't even tell what direction I'm heading in anymore! I run into Salem and I mean literally run into her. "AH!", she screams. "Wait.. Nettyplays?", Salem pauses. "Salemslady?", I say. "I didn't even know you were here!" Salem sounded surprised. "Oh? Really? I saw you. In the training center." I tell her. "Oh.. Sorry.. I guess I just didn't notice you..." She says a little embarresed. "Oh that's fine.. You were placed in District 7, right?" I ask. "Yes." She replies. There's a long silence..... "We better get moving..." I say. "We? What do you mean we?", she asks me like I sounded like some idiot. "This isn't some team situation.. I don't do that, sorry." She says. But just then.. A knife goes through her chest.