Just a Dream (Nian "Nina and Ian")

i woke up in the middle of the night, feel like my dream is so real.

meeting my first love 5 years ago and dreaming about him.

i feel strange, my body feel like what i felt in my dream.

i try to sleep again, maybe i could have a same dream. its really strange for me to have dream like this, i felt so real, like a vision not like a kind of dream that show a different scenarios.

Xxxxxxxx--------------------xxxxxxxX

"Candice! here" i called feel like im draining

"hey Nina, good morning"

"morning" i reply like i dont have enough energy to talk anymore

"what kind of tone is that? You dont sleep enough? " she ask sitting beside me, we are in the bench in school park

"i just woke up early" i reply

"no, their something else" she said, she's sound worried

"fine, but.... i know when i tell you about this... i may look like stupid"

"spill it out, promise i listen but i cant promise not to comment" she said facing me.
"but we need to so inside" i really don't want to others to hear how stupid i am.
"still early so tell me what it is" she so eager to know, why she's like this?

"i have a dream. And it so strange" i start

"what do you mean?" she ask frowning

"my dream is like.... its like... Its really happened, i feel is so real" i said and still confused, its my first time to have a dream like this, its feels like so freaking real.

"and what that dream about?" Candice ask

"about him" i said then she frown like she didn't know who im talking about

"oh come Candice, you know who's im talking about" i dont like to say his name

"who?" 

"Ian... Urgrr.... Candice you know that i don't like saying his name" i said frustrated

"oh... your first love," she act like she's didn't know "you still? Have a feelings for him?" she ask like she couldn't believe

"you know that im still not fully recover from him. like the saying 'first love never die'"

"whatever!!!! so what's the dream that the main character is your Ian" she ask sarcasticly

"okay.. we have a high school reunion. pool party., so expect that his going to be there, then i saw him from the other table but i dont know if he saw me, i know i mean i felt that his sneaking a glance to our group. you know since your brother is with us and he's one of his bestfriend"

"so then what happen?" Candice ask

"then you know? dream is not in details after all" i explain then jump to another situation

"i know... continue" she said eagerly

"i went downstair from my room then i saw him sitting on the couch, playing with my 8 mos. old niece and talking to my brother. Then my sister is giving me a look that she know what kind relationship me and him had"

"yah... we know your love story" she comment

"then when the time my niece saw me, she put her arms out to me so i can pick her up from him, then i sit across from him and never said a word to him like i dont know him, then i start talking to my sister asking what his doing in our house but she never say a word. i watch him and my brother talking. thinking how's my brother and Ian know each other and really close? then when i decided to go upstair, he called me in my nick name" i said the last word in a high pitch tone.

"oh.. the Ny nick name"

"yes, that what make me look at him. then after that the scene is in my room. he seated on the edge of my bed staring at me.

conversation from my dream between me and Ian

"can i ask you?" i said not looking at him, i just seated on my computer chair and staring in my facebook page

"yes" he reply

"do you miss me?" i ask "if you ask me, i miss you like crazy" im still not looking at him, he move to his position, sitting near me now

"i do, " he said

"thank you"

"for what?" he ask

"for missing me too." i said still facing my computer "can i ask you something more?"

"yeah,, sure" he said that i dont know if he still want to answer my question

"i want to ask you more but im afraid that this is the last time i saw you again" i said my voice sounds like im going to cry but then he didnt reply

"do you have a girlfriend now?"

"i dont know, im not sure" he answered. hearing what he said i feel like i want to cry but i control myself to show him that im strong.

"so this is she?" i ask pointing to the picture of the girl with him.
Then he lean toward to my computer, his head is beside my head that i can feel his warm breath that anytime i look at him i can kiss him on the cheek. when he saw the picture that im talking about he sat back on my bed not saying a word, i walk towards him and sit beside him

"can i hug you?" i ask, but before he answer, i hug him tightly
"i miss you so much and sorry i never did this when we part ways" i said resting my chin in his shoulder. im hoping that he hug me back but he didnt, i feel like my heart got drop in my stomach because the one thing I want him to do Never happen then when i starting loosing my grip to him, he hug be tight.

"sorry" thats the only word he said then i push him lightly so i could see his face like the almost 5 years i never saw him that finally we are face to face, i really do miss him.

"can i kiss you?" i ask with all the courage i have, my face getting closer to him that the only part of his face that i can see is his lips then to his eyes. "can i?" i ask again that i give his lips a quick  kiss then Waiting to his reaction.
"thats my first kiss" i said then i kiss him again this time more firm then i start to suck his lower lips, but he never kiss me back then i held his face so i can kiss him more, in that moment he parted his lips so i can kiss him properly, i sucked his bottom lips, hoping he kiss me back now,  when i pull away to breath, his hand hold my lower back and his other hand in the back of my neck, i smile lightly to his gesture. thinking that im affecting him, then i kiss him again but at this time he kiss me back, so i let him to lead the kiss, i never kiss him back like he did to me then he pull away frowning in me. the expression he gave me like asking a question why im not kissing him back. So i just snake my hand in his neck so we can kiss each other. after the long kiss, i hug him once again.

"thats my first real, intimate kiss" he said

"thank you... im happy that i give to you my first kiss" i said then he smile.

END

"thats all" i said

"wow... what im going to say?" Candice ask

"you know that i really want to give him all my first"

"i know.. so thats the kiss that make your body feel like its real, like its really happen to you?"

"yes".

"but please tell me that your not obsessed to him anymore" she ask worried

"yes, of course not. im just having strange feeling coz this the first time to have a dream of him" i explain

then the bell ring so its time for our first class.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

comment and tell me if you want to continue my story... thank you