Chapter 27 - Help

Unknown POV

I could feel someones eyes burning a hole in my back, i looked round at my surroundings, i was in the woods, woods that i did not recognize. I turned around and heard a low but menacing growl that sent warning signals in my head, like sirens going off, i couldn't see where it had came from, i started running but when i tried to shift into my wolf form i felt nothing, i couldn't feel my wolf anywhere not in my head or in my body, where did she go? 

I heard heavy paw prints against the ground i turned round slightly as i was running and saw a huge black wolf running after me, i tried to speed up but my legs wont go any faster and this wolf was catching up fast. I need a plan. 

I started going in and out of trees, going different ways to get away, i really hope this works, please let this work. 

.

.

Tori's POV 

I opened my eyes to a white room, i sighed then tried to sit up but someone stopped me, but it wasn't a person, my wolf had stopped me. 

Victoria there's something wrong i feel something coming and its not our mate, its something strange and it could be dangerous, just be careful.  My wolf told me.

I sat up and looked around, i was back in this hospital again, i took out the drip from my arm and stood up, i felt a little dizzy at first but that soon passed as i walked out of my room, i went to the desk. 

"I would like to be with my daughter now, where is she?" i asked, she looked at my twice before pressing a button on her desk. 

"I have sent for the alpha Luna, he should be here soon, why don't you go lie back down and get some rest he could be a while" she told me, i sighed and nodded, of course i wasn't going to wait around for him to get here, i went back to my room and round my clothes on the chair next to my bed. 

I had gotten changed in record time and then walked out my room and passed the desk, she noticed and then hurried to go on the phone, probably to the alpha. 

I kept walking until 2 security guards tried to stop me from leaving. 

"Luna, we have been  instructed not to let you out of the building" one of the guards said. 

"If i am your Luna you will do as i say and get out the way" i tell the guard who looks at the other one and then back at me. 

"You don't have the authority to order us around" he said looking really confused as he sniffed the air.

"Your alpha seems to think my name is Ava and part of this pack but he is wrong, I am Victoria and i have 3 children and i will be luna of the midnight pack with Alpha Toby, i am not your Luna i have not been Luna yet" 

"I can see that but why cant Alpha Richard ?" he asked curiously.

"I donno, he has kidnapped me and my daughter Mia and i really need to get away, i cant stay here, i need my mate and to make sure my other babies are safe." i sat to them, they both look as if they are mind linking each other.

"We will help you".......

Vote

Comment