A Letter to the Reader

Dear Reader,

I have kept this hidden file and sequel to my most successful book series; A Series of Unfortunate Events because I have decided to abruptly end it on Book the Thirteenth already, when in fact it wasn't really the end of the Baudelaires' misery because I wanted to end the troubles I have caused upon you readers. But it turns out, you all had fell in love with the series and so I am here to give you what you have all been bargaining for years.

Here in this sequel, you will encounter a new generation of characters, a new generation of V.F.D., a new generation of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Apparently, I am too old and weak and some of my enemies have discovered my hidden location as I am hiding from one place to another since all of the safe places in world have been destroyed.

I must find a new place to hide before my enemies capture me and regain all my secret works and weapons against them. For now, I shall hand over these files to one of my close apprentices, who will be the one to assist in helping my editor publish and regain this new source to you devoted readers, and to accompany all of you in reading this treacherous tale.

With all due respect,
Lemony Snicket

P.S: The world is quiet here.

~*~

Copyright © 2016 of A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Secret Sequel [Book the Fifteenth] by IsadoraQuagmire13

This is a work of FANFICTION. Only the plot/idea [and some new asoue characters] is mine, and is all rights reserved; meanwhile, the original asoue characters and plot are owned by Lemony Snicket a.k.a. Daniel Handler. No part of this fanfiction's plot/idea may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer.

Steal this fanfiction's plot/idea/story [and some characters I made; e.g. Klad Baudelaire] and I swear, I will raise Count Olaf back from the dead and make your lives unfortunate.