How many members of your sign does it take to change a lightbulb

Aries: Just one. Wanna make something of it.

Taurus: Well I prefer natural light if possible. Are you absolutely positive that lightbulb has burned out? I would hate to throw it out if it could have been useful.

Gemini: Probably one is best, because if there are more than one, they'll get so wrapped up in taking to each other that they'll forget all about the lightbulb.

Cancer: Only one, but three therapists will be needed to help with the grieving process. OR: only one as long as his mummy holds his hand.

Leo: Leos do not change their own lightbulbs. They get someone else to do it for them.

Virgo: 1.11111119873, give or take, 0.000000000000013%

Libra: Well, I could do it, unless of course you'd prefer to do it, but you look sort of busy right now. What do you want to do?

Scorpio: From across the room, if they've learnt their teleporting lessons well enough.
OR: thanks to one of our website visitors: NONE because Scorpio's aren't afraid of the dark.

Sagittarius: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us and you are worrying about a stupid lightbulb.

Capricorn: I don't have time for these stupid jokes.

Aquarius: Well, you see energy is really matter and matter is really energy and light is a form of energy but the lightbulb is matter, and --

Pisces: What light bulb?