A loving Secret

(This will be smutty aka it will have porn and if you do not like do not read!)

Karkat's pov

I swear to fucking god, I think dreams can come true. Though sadly, we had to keep it a secret in order to be together. I don't like it ...

It's hard enough where Terezi been trying to get me with kitty girl. I mean she's nice but not into that because I'm a fucking fag.

Well time had fucking past and it's been almost a week since me and Eridan became homos together. I honestly was hoping for a kiss in high school or holding hands. But this is a small religious town and it won't be pretty if we do.

Though Eridan does walk me to class, so that's all I'm gonna get.

But anyway it's Friday. Me and Eridan are basically walking to my house sincerely it was closer plus my dad not home.

"Hey kar?" Eridan asked

"Yea?" I yawned tiredly, I honest don't feel like I have to be asshole forward him nor yell a lot.

"Do you think we're right for each other?..." Eridan asked looking down a little. I gave him a 'wtf' look but he really seem worked up.

"What do you mean by that?! Did something happen? Did sollux say some dumb ass shit?" I yelled softly. Even though Sollux is my best friend, he's an asshole and shit.

"Well...kinda.. But I looked up somethings and they said an Aquarius and cancer.... Aren't a good couple relationship... Plus sollux kept bragging on and on say a Aquarius and a Gemini are the best for each other..."

I growled at this, just so you know I'm a cancer born around July and Eridan is a Aquarius.

"Well fuck Sollux, we'll prove him wrong!" I yelled, Eridan looked at me and smiled alittle

"W-Whatev-ver you say kar.." I smirked noticing his adorable shutter came back.

"Now let's get going." As a held his hand and led the way.

Soon we were at my shitty place for a house, probably Eridan would thing of this a poor shit house. Or not.

"So w-what do you w-wanna-"

"Let's go to my room." As I grab his hand and headed to my room. Eridan looked around, no matter how much he comes in here he still looks around. I roughly kiss him. I can feel his eyes widen and soon kissing me back moaning a little.

I put my arms around his neck and deepen our kiss more as he put his arms around my waist. Kissing me like I was truly his husband and loved me until death it self. We broke our make out session and look into each other's eyes. God his eyes are like the violet night, and his olive rosy cheeks matched with him.

"I want you Eridan, I love you and I want you to be my first. My first every thing." I said looking into his eyes. Eridan blushed. "Aren't w-we going to fast?." I admit we were but I'm glad Eridan didn't just say 'fuck yea lets have sex!' And all. I can't believe people thought Eridan truly care for sex.

"Yea-"

"If that's w-what you w-want lov-ve"As he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a sweet loving kiss. Finally all my dreams and thoughts were coming true.

We stumbled on the bed causing me to be on top of Eridan. I smirked and kissed his neck, eridan moaned gripping onto my grey jacket. I licked and nibbled on to his neck. Enjoying the sweet taste of him.

I rub my crock onto his, to turn him on more and set the mood for us. He moaned loudly than covering his mouth, blushing. I whisper into his ear.

"I want to hear you~" I said with a purr as I put my hand on his crock rubbing it, feeling how hard it was.

"F-Fuck.." He moaned, I smirked and kiss him opening his mouth with mine. Slipping my tongue into his mouth and battle for dominance. I was winning, and Eridan soon even let me win. I bet you were hoping for me to be bottom, but I find myself more on the dominating side.

"K-Kar.. I.." He was stuttering with his his 'k' now. I stop thinking I wasn't pleasuring him or getting him nervous.

"What's wrong?.." I asked afraid I cross the line and fucked up.

"Please don't stop.." Eridan looked at me and blushed deeply. "It..it feels good...but I want you to feel good too.." As he unzipped my ripped pants and pulled out my hard dick. He started to pump it, I moaned and kissed him as I unzipped his pants to do the same.

Eridan broke our kiss and laid me down. Pulling off my pants and boxers,licking my dick. I moaned his name out. As he soon put it into his mouth sucking it and putting it deeper.

Fuck he'll make me cum to early.

"F-Fuck Eridan, your so good~" I purred as I put my hand on to his head and softly gripping his hair. He stopped and smiled at me.

He pulled off his own pants and boxers. Soon he took off his scarf and his long sleeve shirt. God he was hot, he had a swimmers body and it was beautiful. Eridan smiled softly and got onto my lap. I took off my jacket and shirt so we can have perfect skin to skin contact with each other.

"I love you Eridan."

"I love you too kar."

As he kiss me, I slipped my member into his hole. Eridan whimper a little but I broke the kiss to kiss away the tears. Knowing it might be painful to him, since I read to damn romantic porn books.

"You ok?" I asked wiping any tear that dare to come out.

He nodded a little "Yea it's just my first time..." As he smiled at me.

"Are you ready?" I asked laying him down. He blushed and nodded. Right after that nod I thrust inside him and he moaned in pleasure as had hit the sweet spot.

I thrust over and over, Eridan moaned out my name making me even more turn on and wanting more of him every time. He gripped on to my back begging me to go hard and faster, hitting his sweet spot to mark him feel loved and wanted.

"Oh god!! I love you kar!!" Eridan screamed kissing me and I kissed back as thruster harder and harder.

I broke the kiss, "Oh fuck Eridan you so tight." I moaned slamming harder into him and he scream.

"K-kar Im gonna cum!" He screamed, I groaned "Me too babe." As I thrusted the last time and our orgasms had reached. I came inside of him and he moaned as he felt mine and his.

I panted and so did Eridan. I looked down at Eridan and he looked at me. "That was amazing.." Eridan said to me, I smiled and kissed him softly on to lips and he kissed back. "You were amazing." As I softly pulled out. Eridan whimpered a little.

I kissed his forehead, though Eridan pulled me to lay down on him. My head was on his chest, I can hear his heart beating. I smiled it was music to my ears.

"Next time, I'm top ok?" Eridan said, I smirked and kisses his chest. "Whatever you want Prince."

"I love you kar."

"I love you more Eridan."

----
(Hope you guys liked it >.< it was really hard plus it's part of a request, feel free to ask for a moment in the series if you like.  And both Karkat and Eridan share dominance )