Is that bad?

Eridan's POV

I watch Karkat sleep, I couldn't help but smile knowing he's here with me now. That whole month was full of loneliness and crappy days.

I wondered if Karkat would break up with Nep, if he did. Would his father know about this, us? Or will he just be disappointed that his son had missed his chance of 'love'?

I sighed as I cuddled up to Karkat, he groaned a little and kissed my messy hair. "God you fucking smell like sea salt." I chuckle. "Is that bad?". Karkat smirked and whispered in my ear. "I love it." And he kissed me. I kissed back  but putting my arms around his neck. He broke out kiss, and rubbed my cheek.

Karkat's phone rang into come some cat ringtone. I knew who it was, it was nepeta.

"FUCKIN HELL!" Karkat yelled and shot out of bed and grabbed his phone. "Hello?...hey babe...Yea I'll walk you home...no? You want to go the carnival?..." Karkat looked at me, waiting for me to reacted. I gave him a "it's ok" looked as I sat up from the bed. He sigh quietly, listening to Nep. "Ok I'll take you there...oh where am I? I'm at Eridan's house, we're watching some romcoms....ok...ok..."

He started to put his clothes, he walked over to me and kissed my forehead softly and quietly. "Ok..yea me too, bye" than he hang up.

"Well...bye Eridan." He looked sadden by the fact. I just gave him a small smile.

He walked out, I sat up.

I honestly laid there for a moment. Until I heard the the door bell rang. I groaned softly, and started to put my pants down. Heading down stairs.

"I'm comin over, give me a moment." As I opened the door. They was my older brother, grinning as held the cigarette in his mouth.

"Cronus? What are you goin here?"

"Oh yea, around the neighborhood and stuff." As grabbed he bag that was on the ground. And header in. "I saw that Karkat, walkin out. Still watching terrible romantic movies I see." As he grabbed me and rubbed my hair.

"Uh yea we were, but his girlfriend called." As I fixed my hair.

Cronus chuckled as he rolled his eyes "Sure, so you decide to take off your shirt?" I rolled my eyes noticing I didn't bother to put one on. "So? I felt hot."

Cronus looked around "damn nothin change, is dad here?" As he still looked around dropping his bags. "No on a business trip. Just me...well me and you."

"Ah, chief I'm hungry. Got any left overs?"

"Nope, I can order pizza."

"That would be fucking awesome!" As he sat on the couch. He shut his eyes for s moment with a smirk on his face. I went back up stairs to go put on the shirt I was wearing and came back. Seeing Cronus still smirking as his eyes were closed.

"Cheese or pepp-"

"Your datin that Karkat kid huh?" My eyes widen, as Cronus said. I was silent. "Hmm God we defending brothers. But were in love with a Vantas. Put your gonna get you heart broken lil bro~" as Cronus opened one eye and looked at me.

I softly glared at him. "I know that.. it's complicated."

"How is it complicated?"

"He's kinda dating Nep."

"Ohh he's a cheater~"

"No! It's not like that... we were dating before Nep came. But his dad force him to date her..." I looked down. "And that other thing..you know."

Cronus nodded. "It might be a genetic thing or something. And he's about the same age when Kankri got it." As Cronus pulled out a cigarette and light it.

Before Kankri died, Cronus would just buy cigarettes and just put them in his mouth. Saying that it was a metaphor. You know from the "Fault in our stars". Though when Kankri died, the boy that Cronus was in love with. He started smoking cigarettes like nothing.

"Yea..I know.." as I hugged myself looking down. "Or expecting him breaking up with me. Mostly because of his dad..or worst like that he might actually like Nepeta." I sighed looking up at Cronus.

"What about you? Got a girl or a boy?" He chuckled a bit and shook his head for a 'no'. "I thought you were dating mituna."

"Only sex friends lil bro."

"You can get sick like that."

"Don't care."

"Kankri would."

There was a silence, he turned away from me. "And he would HATE seeing you like this and even smoking." He groaned "your being a little asshole aren't yea?"

"I'm telling the truth Cro. That why I'm being a little asshole" as I stared at him.

"I want pizza, like now." I shook my head and took out my phone. And ordered the damn pizza.

"Damn, I'm gonna have to go pick it up. I'll be back ok?"Cronus nodded "Aye do you still have Grease?" I chuckled and nodded poking to the movie cabinet.

I grabbed the keys and headed to the car. I was a normal drive, nothing to crazy.

Until I stopped at the red, waiting for it to turn green. Than...

BOOM

Where thing black, I felt pain down my stomach. I groaned in pain, feeling tear coming down my eyes. I was bleeding from my mouth. I can hear for some reason Gamzee's voice swearing. Saying how sorry he was, I was confused. Than I woman's voice saying "GET HIM OUT!" I couch and more blood came out. I finally put the puzzle pieces together.

I was in a car accident.