Chapter 3

What is it that we want in this world? Money, fame, happiness, self worth, recognition?

What causes us so much pain?

Maybe its the way people look at us, or speak with us.

Being judged where ever you walk, whatever you talk, whatever emotion you may feel.

If you have no purpose, do you want one? Do you want something to breathe for?

Here.

Breath for the ones who can't breathe, breathe for the people who have died.

Breathe for the people who are kind to you, breathe for your haters. Breathe for all that you can.

Breathe for the people who are dying.

Breathe for all the work you have done.

Breathe for me.

This life is cruel.

There is no way out.

Give yourself a minute to talk to yourself, and really understand how you feel.

Don't let people get into your head, they aren't worth the time, and they aren't worth, letting them get to you.

You are not better than them, and they are not better than you.

Can we all be equals in this life? Or do we have to wait for the next?

People, you have got to stop judging before you even meet the person.

Like, I said don't let people into your head.

I never let people into my head. If you got into my head, congratulations, if you got to my brain congrats! Oh, while your up there, can you tell the tiny brain workers to lay off the depression and worthlessness, thanks.