Chapter 1 Meeting Mr.Gold

I'm pretty sure most of you know this but just getting it out of the way!
Y/n = Your name
M/n = Middle name
L/n = Last name
H/c = Hair color
S/c = Skin color
E/c = Eye color
F/c = Favorite color
F/n = Friends name
BFF/n = Best forever friends name
M/n = Moms name
D/n = Dads name
S/n = Sisters name
B/n = Brothers name
(If you don't have a sibling you can make one up!)
Now that that's out of the way!

Your POV

*Knock Knock*
The noise of metal hitting wood rang through your new apartment. I opened my heavy eyes to look at my alarm clock on the bed stand.
8:30
Great, on my only day off this week I get a unexpected visitor. I lazily threw back the covers and threw my legs off the bed and lifted myself off the bed and started to slowly walk to the door. As I pass a mirror on the wall I make sure I look ok. Quickly fixing my high pony tail I open the door without seeing who was right outside it.
A man not really tall but not short yet taller then me in a charcoal colored suit with a cane in his right hand stood at my door step.
"Hello!" I gave the older man a bright smile. He seemed confused by my enthusiasm. "C-can I help you?" My smile did not go away.
"I'm here for the rent." He had a rich, sweet, soothing, thick Scottish accent that had no expression. I guess it's already been a month huh...
"Yes, yes of course. You must be...Mr....G-gold...?"
"Yes, dearie I am." Irritation shown in his eyes.
"Hi, I'm y/n I'm new here." I extended my hand to him. He looked at my hand then at my face then he looked at my hand again. After examining my hand for a few seconds he shook it and as he did he muttered something under his breath I could not quite hear. "Would you like to come in for a minute or so?" I asked opening the door wider.
"No dearie, I wouldn't." He glared at me.
"Okay...I will be right back with the money." I started to walk away but stopped myself. I walked backwards to the door and looked at the man. "A-are you sure? I mean it might take a minute...wouldn't you like to sit down?"
He looked at me with dark brown eyes that were filled it slight confusion. "...Sure..." I opened the door wider for him to come in and gestured to the kitchen table. He slowly walked past me looking at me oddly. The tapping of his cane echoed though out my apartment as he limped to the kitchen table and sat down.
"I will be right back with the money." I smiled and quickly ran to my room.
Where the hell is that money

Mr.Golds POV

I sat at the younger girls kitchen table. She is obesely new in town with the way she has been treating me. She starts running down the hallway. Her h/c ponytail swaying behind her as she runs.
I look around the apartment noticing a few pictures. One witch looks to her and another woman her height both wearing blue graduation gowns and hats making funny faces. Another with her and an older man looks to be her father. And one with her and a big group of people.
The young woman came from the hallways after about 5 minutes smiling. She walked up to me and handed me the money.
"750 correct?" I nodded.
"Yes. 750 is correct." I quickly counted the money.
"Umm...M-Mr.Gold? I'm sorry this just accrued to me...aren't I supposed to turn the money into the front desk?" She furrowed her brows.
"Well yes but turns out I had to fire a few people at the front desk for scamming me of money that was owed from the people of this building. They are not trust worthy enough to collect the money and turn it right in so I believed it would be best if I get it myself. Is that a problem? Dearie..." She leaned on the counter.
"N-no...not at all...w-would you like some coffee?" She turned to the coffee maker. It was not until now that I noticed what she was wearing, grey baggy sweat pants and a grey tank top that had lace near the neck, it also exposed the black strap of her bra. The woman gave a smile that no one in this town ever had given me before. It gave me a strange feeling.
"No. I have other things to do then sit and talk with you over coffee. I have business to attained to." I glared at her and stood up and headed for the door.
"Oh..." She said softly as her face slightly fell. "Well I'll see you around Mr.Gold." She waved as I exited her apartment.
"Uh huh...same to you, dearie." And I turned on my heel closing the door behind me and walked away.