Chapter 5

Her wedding dress!!

***
"May I ask who is your sister?" Ivy asked after a long silence battle with Landon.

"She is Princess Issie. You would like her very much, she is just like you in so many different ways." He answered softly, taking a hold of her hand and gently pressed a kiss on her knuckles.

"What happened?"

Landon sighed before answering her and let go of her hand to turn his back on her.

"Lord Edmor was, still is Issie first love. He was a commander on the Mayflower. He met her during the Winter Ball that I had her attend five years ago. She saw him and fell in love with him. I didn't approve of him and their engagement, days later she ran away with him. That was the night where I saw you." He paused as if remembering the night. "Out of anger to her and him, I chose you as mine, before I let you go I promised that in years I will marry you."

Ivy listened as best as she can to make out how she was invovled in this royal affair.

"How did you keep my parents from wondering where I was?" Ivy asked after so many years of wondering, yet it never occured to her to ask her mother. Her mother knew everything.

"I told them that because you were connected to the royal family, there was people looking for you, to get to us. I had a soft spot for you, everbody knew that. I lied that I sent you out of the Newington." He confessed. "You may have hated me but rivals, enemies, friends knew you were the way to get to me. It was so obvious that no one would question your disappearance."

"You bastard!" Ivy yelled. " How could you do this to me? Did you know that I rejected many marriage proposals because of your selfishness? That I suffered for so many years? Why? Why me? I never liked you. The stories of how ruthless you were kept me away, how could you do something like that?"

"I know, I made your father promise me you. Even if you did accept a marriage proposal, your father would have disagreed." He yelled back, slashing at the nerby vase that shattered on the ground. "You were mine the moment you were born."

"You thought it all out, didn't you?" Ivy humorously laughed. "I can't believe this. And to think I was trying to work this marriage out because I know you will never let me go."

"You were mine and only mine!" He advanced forward to her. "I made it clear to your father and my father. No one was to touch you but me. They watched over you while I was gone. Did you know? While I was gone, I missed your moans, your screams? But most of all, I missed those soft lips of yours."

"Just stop! I hate you. You've ruined my life but now? Now you have ruined all hope I have had." Ivy screamed, hitting him in his chest. Letting all her anger hit her at once, the sorrow, the pain, the anger. She let it all out.

He tooked hold of both her wrist, pulling her closer to him. Her heaving chest pressed against his. He felt her shutter in her last tears, her un -lady like sniffles told him he was right, she was different.

"Let go of me." Ivy struggled against his grip. "I don't wanna be near you. You heartless bastard, how could you? I hate you! I said 'let go'."

"No beauty. You're angry and I'm sorry." He whispered. "I am so sorry for causing you so much pain over the years."

"Your apology is not accepted you arse. Don't even think for a minute that I will forgive you!" Ivy yelled. "Ignorant, pig head, arse, overweight orge, I will never forgive you for the sins you did."

"Well if it isn't my brother." A new voice said from behind them as Landon whip them around to face the new comer. "Already fighting with your wife? That is not a good start to your marriage. I'm Issie." She introduced herself to Ivy.

"Please call me Ivy." Ivyline gave her a small smile. "Don't mind the fights, it is quite normal between us."

"Issie. I shall send for you when I can speak with you." Landon said placing a hand on Ivy's lower back. Her sniffles coming out small as she tries to leave his arms.  

"When should that be? I have traveled for two days to reach here. The moment you got marry, I was already in my carriage." Issie said amused.

"Town house. A guest house. I am busy at the moment." Landon answered. "I have businesses to deal with, it regards the most important women in my life right now. My wife. Your queen. I shall send for you when I have solve our...differences."

Issie changed as Landon did a quick look over her. Her short red hair was now long and in curls. She had gain a bit more weight that suited her well and her plump baby face was gone. Her presence itself held maturity.

"Don't speak so rudely Landon. She is your sister. You are welcome to stay here if you wish. I believe I have a garden to deal with." Ivy smugly said as she left his warm embrace and felt her heavy heart stay with him. She had managed to escape him for now but she knew she couldn't in the evening.

Short!

Ugh running out of ideas and details. One can have so many stored away and it will just disappear when you need them the most.

EyesNotOpen