Chapter 17

Advice#6- Feeling down? Write all your thoughts on a piece of paper. After that, get post it notes or pieces of paper and write down strong encouragements. Put it on your mirror and read them when you are feeling down.

Examples:

-Be strong.

-Smile.

-Everything will be alright.

-I can do it.

-I am strong enough to fight this pain.

-Etc.

★★★★★★★FHP★★★★★★★

Ivy sat in the castle's garden and thought about her options that was very limited.

'Maybe after I give birth to the heir I can leave and live my life.' Ivy thought. 'I mean...do I really want to stay with a man that dosen't not love me? Do I wanna suffer everyday knowing that I could have done something? I didn't asked for this, God. Why must I stay married to this man, the man that raped me. The man that forced himself into me. Why must I be an obedient wife that is available every time her husband demands her too? He has no time for me, he tells me nothing, what must I do? Sit around and spread my legs? I think not but then again, it would be hard trying to get a separation.' 

Flashback

"Landon?" I went out looking for him around the castle and out. " Francis the 3rd, have you seen King Landon?"

"Ma'am... it was said that he left before dawn and will return at sun set."

Sunset

"I thought I have told the guards not to let you out!" He ruffly grabbed her by her arm.

"I have the right to order them to let me out!" Ivy screamed.

"You are putting my child in danger!" He dragged her as she dug her heels into the soil.

"Your child? The child is growing inside of me, not you!" Ivy yell outraged. "Let me go!" Ivyline pushed him enough to make him let her go. "After this I want a separation between us!"

Landon stopped and frowned at Ivy and opene his mouth but then closed it as soon as he saw her glare.

"No." He said before walking away from her.

"I will get one if you don't." Ivy said as she ran after Landon and pulled his arm. "I am not a dog, you can't demand me to stay in one place until you come home. I will not be treated like a prisoner. If you won't divorce me, I will divorce you Landon. You know I have the right to order the church."

Present

Documents after documents.

Settling affairs and relationships between the citizens.

The thought of not finishing before their child is due settled at the pit of his stomach uncomfortably.

'Maybe it was better off to just call quits, but my grandfather has built this kingdom to be one of the most powerful one to exist. I couldn't let him and my father down. The fight between Ivy and I also laid in my mind. She was partly right that the child wasn't just mine but our child that we created. My love for her grows each day but she would never know for her feelings were truly unknown. The thought of losing her to another man was unbearable. The man would be hang before she can even lay in bed with him. She was mine from the start and will be mine till the end.' Landon thought as he pour himself a glass of whiskey.