Kappa House

I've been the leader of many things, Class president, captain of the soccer team, even the leader of my own two parents. So when I got to Wallace college it would be the same. I would become the queen of Kappa Kappa tau. Chanel #1 could not handle me.

Today's the day, it's my first day at Wallace college. When I walk in I can feel a shiver running down my spine. I know what's been happening with the red devil and a girl who nobody knows who comes in right when the devil is being introduced is very suspicious. I keep my head held low and walk to the Kappa house as fast as I can.

I look around, everything seems normal. All the Chanel's are on their phones, probably texting each other.

Everything is calm. Too calm.

I walk up to the Chanel's trying to be as confident as possible.

"Hi! My names Avia, um I'm new to this school, could you maybe show me around?"

Chanel #1 looked at me with eyes that could kill.

"What do I look like? Your personal assistant? No, ask someone else and get out of my way!"

"C'mon Chanel's we need to clean out my closet for fall"

They walk away in perfect sync. I roll my eyes, nobody could be as mean and manipulative as Chanel #1. I smirk and think to myself, at least it won't be long until I'm the queen. Everyone will bow down to me. She'll become my servant and I'll boss her around.

Suddenly, my phone beeps. I open it up it reads,

Is the mission complete yet? - B

No, it's my first day here. My mission does not have a due date. -A

Hurry up, I need to know their secrets. We can't complete this if I don't . -B

I smirk then close my phone.