Revenge

" I'll have a trenta, no foam, five shot, half cap, pumpkin spice latte, with no foam, at 210 degrees."

I roll my eyes. If Chanel Oberlin is going to live her life like this. Bossing everybody around and getting what she wants, she's definitely going to end up dead.

Actually, maybe that wouldn't be that bad.

A life without Chanel. Oh what a glorious life. I would do anything for a life without Chanel, because a life without Chanel would mean I would be the queen of kappa.

I smile.

Avia Parlour, the queen of kappa kappa tau. Oh, that was music to my ears.

As I walk up to order, Chanel pushes me. I fall to the ground.

"You! You Avia nobody cares about! You shall not ruin my life. I remember you. I do. And I will never ever forget what you did to me!" Chanel screams.

So there's one thing I didn't tell you about myself.

One quite important thing

One thing that changed both our lives forever

Me and Chanel were neighbours. We came best friends quite quickly and we spent all day together. We were the ultimate friends we did everything together.

When my parents died I lived with her.

Living with someone is hard. Very hard. You think you know them until they stab you in the back.

Literally.

We had a huge fight one night and she kicked me out of her house. I didn't leave because I had no other home. So she threatened to stab me and after a while when I still hadn't left she did.

Her parents got home right when she did and they rushed me to the hospital.

While I was at the hospital Chanel's car had gotten stolen and was crashed. All her belongings were stolen and her house was flooded.

When she visited me the next day in the hospital she had a few of her own words to say.

She thought I did it.

She thought I stole her car and flooded her house.

Obviously I told her she was crazy but she didn't believe me.

I don't know the person who did it and I don't think I ever will.

But all of high school she ignored me and she made everyone think I was this terrible person.

I transferred out of that school in grade 11

I couldn't take it anymore.

I was done.

So when i came to Wallas I wanted revenge I wanted her to feel the way I do.

I want her to suffer.

All the things she did to me.

All the lies she told.

I remembered them all.

And I will never forget them.