To Be Or Not To Be

I've been at Wallace college for a whole week now and Chanel still hasn't warmed up to me. Since every Kappa pledge was able to join I slithered in the easy way.

I'm one step ahead of all my 'competitors' I will become a Chanel. Like I said, I'm always the leader.

I'm walking to the Kappa house when my phone beeps.

Getting rid of coney was easy, this challenge won't be easy all the time. -B

I'm not planning on it to be easy, I like games that last forever. - A

I knew you were like that, now win over Chanel so we can move on already. - B

I don't respond. I'm the leader of everything and me being bossed around just won't do.

I see Chanel out of the corner of my eye. She's dressed in her signature fir coat with her minions on either side of her. I take a deep breath, roll my eyes, then start walking towards her.

Being around the Chanel's makes me want to vomit. There perfect skin and perfect hair makes them look like Barbie. I hate Barbie.

I walk up to them, "hey, it's me again. Um I was thinking about having a kappa sleepover! You know, all of us can have a sleepover and hang out and have fun!" I say. Trying to be the quirky person that I'm not is really hard.

"We don't do those sleepovers" Chanel says.

I roll my eyes.

"Well what kind of sleepover do you do?"

"The horror kind. Our sleepovers consist of watching scary movies, telling scary stories, and best of all, scary pranks."

Yawn.

"Awesome! Sounds great." I say

--------- THE NEXT DAY-------

It's 8:00 time for the sleepover. All the pledges gather around in the living room waiting for the Chanel's to come. They always have to make a grand entrance. Like anybody cares.

"Hurry up pledges, it's truth or scare time." Says Chanel

Truth or scare? That's something I would play when I was 5. Doesn't Chanel know nothing.

We finally get through a round of truth or dumb. Now it's time to watch a 'scary movie.' This is where I step in. The red devil is going to come in at exactly 10:00 I will save Chanel when the red devil attacks her and she will have to bow down to me. Okay okay maybe not bow down but you know what I mean.

   Here it is, 10:00 Chanel leaves the room to get more cotton balls. Apparently she's eaten all hers.

1 2 3 "AHHHHHHHHHH"

There's my cue.

I come running out of the theatre room. I find Chanel, rip her out of the Red Devils hand and take her back to the theatre room. I had practiced this so many times I could do it with my eyes closed.

It worked. Chanel hugs me until I was about to puke.

"Thank you Avia! Thank you! Your my hero!"

"Oh no biggy" I say

Score! I'm her 'friend' now! This is gonna be easier than I thought!