Chapter 2 : The Beginning of Trouble

I start to make my way to the principal's office, on the way I get lost and end up knocking someone into a wall.

"Hey, what you do that for, can't you see that I was standing there!" He yells at me. I look up to see his face he is about 5'7", with chestnut brown hair and beautiful golden eyes.

I realize that I was staring at him. I jump back and start repeatedly apologizing, he tells me to shut up and then walks away. I thought to myself he's rude and also a werewolf.

Suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder and makes me jump. I turn around and see a girl standing behind me, she is about the same height as me, has fair skin, with glistening blue eyes and silky white hair, I think she's a nymph. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it just looked like you needed help."

I then tell her "Thanks and yeah I do, I was looking for the principal's office could you show me the way."

She then said "Sure, by the way my name is Julie."

"I'm Ruta, but just call me Ru, it's nice to meet you."

She then walked me to the principal's office, on the way she kept telling me about the school and herself.

We then said goodbye to each other and I met up with my teacher, she lead me to the classroom, when she walked in she told everyone to sit down and that we have a new student. I then walked into the classroom and introduced myself, when I looked around I saw Julie and one other person the boy I ran into.

I then thought to myself great, this year will be interesting.

At lunch I asked who the boy that I bumped into earlier is. She said his name is Luke Xavier he's the most popular boy in school and the bad boy of the popular guys. She told me to stay away from him as much as I can.

After school Luke and his buddies cornered me on my way home. I starting to get nervous.

He then starts mouthing off to me. "Well what do we have here, a little lost kitty cat, are you running home to your mommy?"

So I mouth him back. "And why would you care."

"I'm just worried about our new transfer student, you don't have to make me the bad guy, I'm just trying to be nice."

That's when I snapped "I don't need your kindness, why don't you mind your own business and leave me alone, I don't want to become your friend."

After saying that I ran all the way home, when I got to the front door I couldn't help but feel guilty and sorry about snapping on him. So I decided tomorrow I'll say sorry and hope he doesn't hold grudges.

After dinner I went to sleep thinking about what happened that day and how I should say sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my 2nd chapter, it was a little longer. I hope you liked it please leave comments too. Love ya! Come back soon.