Chapter 3: Ruta's Troubles

It has been about a week now since my first day of school, during that time I made up with Luke, made some new friends and I keep having the same nightmare I had on the first day of school.

I just can't stop thinking about it, if it means something, should I worry about it or forget it, will it be OK if I tell people about it. One thing I have decided to do, is talk to Julie about it and see if she can help.

It's the end of first period, Julie and I are on our way to history.

"Julie, I need to talk to you at lunch."

"OK, what about?"

"Tell you at lunch."  As I just finished talking the teacher walked in and told us that we were going to have a test next week. Great, one more thing to worry about.

I was finally lunch and after class I dragged Julie all the way to our lockers, she opens her locker puts her books in an by the time she grabs her lunch I'm already starting to pull her down the hallway toward the back of the school.

"Ru what's so important you had to drag me to the back of the school to tell me?"

"It's this dream I keep having. I have a bad feeling about it and it just won't stop bothering me. Can you help me?" I said.

"Wow Ru that's serious. I don't know if I can help you, but I know someone who can." Said Julie.

"Who?"

"My mother, she's really good at these kind of things. You can come over after school."

"OK let me just call my mom and tell her."

After school Julie was really excited that I was going to her house. I think she forgot the reason I was coming over for. When we arrived I was in awe of her house. It was at least as big as a mansion, maybe even bigger. She tells me to hurry up and stop staring.

"It's not like it's huge or have you just never seen a house this big." Julie said.

"First of all huge doesn't even cover how big it is and second no I haven't." I said raising 1 than 2 fingers to go with the numbers.

"Then wait till you see the inside." Said Julie right before she grabs my hand and leads me into her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I will try to update once every 1 or 2 weeks. So please be patient with me. Like always please comment and like. And thank you for reading my book. Love ya! Come back soon.