Chapter One~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It started off as a normal day, except for the gunshots that sounded from the neighboring building.
You had just got out of shower, slipping on your under garments and jogging pants. It was your day off and you were planning on relaxing in your apartment. You were about to put on your shirt when an explosion shakes your apartment.

"The heck?" You huff, stepping out of the bathroom after dropping your shirt.

You look over at the smoking gaping hole in your wall.

"What the cheezits?" You repeat, stepping toward it. A shape appears from the smoke and someone crashes into you, making you fall onto your back.
Their face rested between your breast.

"Soft," he comments. You push the face away, too shocked to speak.

"Well, gotta go!" He chimes, leaping to his feet. He begins to dash out the room but stops briefly,

"Those are nice by the way!" He calls over his shoulder before disappearing out of your room and apartment. You blink after him before looking back at the gaping hole.
"Son of a gun," You breath.

"Well, he was in a black and red suit," You tell Peter, as you finished cleaning your pistol.

"What are you going to do while your wall is being fixed?" He asks, giving your gun a wary glance.

"Who knows, I'll just find a friend to stay with... But right now, lets track down spider man and snap some pics for the boss," You scoff, holstering your gun and standing up.

"Alright, you want the roof this time?" He asks.

"Sure... Hopefully I get a good enough pic to pay for the repairs.... Because my insurance doesn't cover madmen blasting holes in my apartment," You sigh. He pats your shoulder sympathetically.

"I'm sure you will," He assures.
You were sitting on the edge of the roof, bored as hell. Then you spot the red blue suited super hero.

"Finally," You grumble, clicking pics as he stopped on a building across from you. Another shape jumps onto the roof, drawing your attention. You grit your teeth, it was HIM....
The one responsible for blowing a hole in the roof. You take some pics of them talking. Suddenly he unsheathes his sword and slashes at spiderman, after getting a few pics of the fight, you set down your camera and pull out your pistol.

"For my apartment," You growl, steadily aiming and pulling the trigger. He falls to a knee, holding his other knee. Spiderman looks over at you and you give a peace sign. The other one looks at you.

"That wasn't very nice!" He calls.

"Neither was you blowing up my apartment!" You snap back, shooting him again.

"Oh! The babe from this morning! Came looking for me huh?" He chuckles. You shoot him in his rear, making him jump with a yelp.

"I'm here to take pics of Spiderman.... Oh can you pose some for me?" You ask Spiderman, grabbing your camera again.

"Sure," He replies, swinging over to the roof you were on.
He poses for you some and you snap the pics.

"Thanks, I think that will do- what is he doing?" You ask, looking at the hook and rope that suddenly hooked the roof next to you.

"He's probably coming over to hit on you... You should run, Deadpool can get pretty annoying," Spiderman tells you.

"Deadpool huh? Can I kill him?" You joke.
"You can try,"
"....Seriously?"
"Yeah go ahead," With that you kick the hook and he goes falling with the rope.

"AAAHHHHH!" He cries out. Spiderman pulls you back, "You, should run now," He says.

"Right, see you around Spiderman!" You chime, dashing down the stairs.

'Spiderman is now officially my favorite super,' You think, reaching the elevator and heading to the ground floor. You walk out and sneak into a crowd as Deadpool lifts himself off the street.

"Holy crap.... He really is hard to kill," You mutter, heading for the Daily Bugle.

Night fell on the city, making the streets scarce. Then there was you.

"Craaap Deadpool," You mentally whine, making your way back toward your apartment since finding a place to stay didn't work out like you had hoped.

"Hey babe, why the hate?" A voice asks, drawing you from your murderous daydream. You look over and let out a low growl,
"You..."

"Easy! I was just going to apologize! I wish I could make it up to you," He says You stop, a sudden idea presenting itself in your mind.

"I know! You let me stay at your place until my wall is fixed!" You tell him. He pauses,
"I don't know-"

"It is your fault Deadpool," You point out, folding your arms. He shifts,

"Sure what the hell! I've always wanted a sexy roommate!" He says.

"Speaking of s-" You shoot him in the leg.

"Not in this lifetime Deadpool," You tell him as falls back.

"I have to say I love women who play hard to get," He chuckles.

"Just lead the way to your apartment," You sigh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/n deadpool is bae
~till next time lil flames! థ౪థ