Intruducing myself to my new human Friend

The paper flew back.  This time, it said, I'm Hunter. 14 year old male. We don't have enough paper to do all the introducing, so how are we going to get out of here? You've been here for like decades, don't you know any secrets to this place? I sighed and tried to look at Hunter but the cell was way too dark to see anything.  I took back the paper and wrote, well thanks for asking, I'm Reina, 13, girl.  Call me Rei.  I've been in this rotten cell forever. Just tell me why you're here and we might be able to talk things out. I crumbled the paper back up and threw the ball back.
I waited, chewing my nails which were bleeding again.  The ball of paper came back. I had a grudge on someone. Like a big one. A HUGE one. So, I stabbed him to death, got it? Now how the hell are we going to get out of here. Do you know like, secrets to this place? (Like I said before).
I looked around the cold cell. I've tried to run out of here the first few years but it never worked. I rolled around in my cell again and again. This cell only had one window, the one faced inside which I was passing the notes through. Now that I think about, I forgot how the sky looked like.  What did trees look like?  Do birds look weird?  Either way, I got my paper and pencil. Well congratulations, this is the lowest floor in the prison. You won't see the outside world again.  What does the sky look like? How about trees?  Anyways, there's no security cameras down here because I broke them. They didn't even check the cameras down here because we can't get out, alright.  But...  you're in luck.  I guess I have a few tricks up my sleeve, if I have any (sleeves). I really didn't know what else to say, so I threw the paper back. Wow, I haven't made social contact with a human in months.  Maybe years...  I've talked to spiders all this time.
He threw back the paper at me and one word caught my eye.  Friends? I smiled. Ya, friends.