Getting out of the Chambers

"So your Hunter."
"Hell ya I am, who else?"
"We need to adjkkxxsrbnisatopjx-"
My tung twisted.  Wow, I hadn't talked for years.  I tried to talk.
"Fvkkiresbnmooteds- FUkinvddtyuuu-"
I just pulled him and made him run toward the hall of the chamber.  He ran with me.  He chuckled, "Cant talk?"
"Can tweek."
"Tweek? What the h-"
I covered his mouth as a guard passed by.  We silently ran past the guard.  I could see the door to the rooms above us. I sprinted toward it and realized it was locked.
"FAKUNFDDYYU!"
I yelled.  Hunter laughed hysterically,
"Learn to talk!"
I glared at him.
"Get.  Key."
"Oh look she can talk."
"GET KE!"
I slapped him in the face hard.  He obeyed all right.  He sneaked behind the guard and kicked the guards' stomach.  The guard fainted and Hunter took the keys from him.  Hunter unlocked the door, smiling.  "This might be easyer then I thought."  I shrugged.
We opened the creaky door and met a long way of stairs. We ran up it and found another hall filled with cells. These cells had a lot of people in them and we spot 3 security cameras. I threw a rock at one of the security cameras and it broke easily. Hunter did the same to the second one, but then the alarm started to ring. We sprinted across the cells as people screamed for help, but I ignored them. When we could see the second exit, the guards dashed out from it. We ran back, but the guards were also behind us. "Stand still!" They ordered.
I laughed.  The guards looked confuzed.  Hunter jumped up and kicked one of the guards and I ducked as the guards started to shoot.  When they realized they missed every shot and accedently shot eachother, half of them collapsed.  After all, they were for paralyzing, not killing.  I smikered to one of the guards and sprinted toward them.  They tried to shoot but they were out of bullets.  I laughed phycoticly and kicked their stomach.  The guard fainted and I tossed the gun to Hunter who was taking out the other guards with his sharp moves.  We left one contious which Hunter put a gun on the guards head and told the guard to tell them everything about the cell we were in.  This time, the gun was filled with real bullets.  The guard's eyes watered and we laughed.  The guard panicked and told us everything.
"T-there's 15 floors here, one of the biggest underground Alcatraz's- you can be in. You're in the 14th floor now-" He shivered and tried to calm himself down. "14.. 14.. Uh... The 2nd floor is where everyone is. The cells go up to the 8th floor. 7th floor is the torcher room.. 6th floor is the floor to mentally stabilize the people here... 5th through 4- 4th floor there's more cells with less insane people.  The last 3 are- are filled with people like me...  Please don't kill me.."  He sobbed.  Instead of killing him, Hunter kicked his head hard.  We took the guards keys and set off.