☯ 4.| Judging a book by it's Cover

Please do not ask or provide Instagram names in my comments.

Exiting out of his room, Snow pulled the hood over his head while being greeted by the scent of food being cooked in the kitchen. Normally he was greeted by silence at this hour because everybody in the house was sleep which was a reason he looked forward to his morning runs, but he was out of luck this morning.

Walking down the hall into the kitchen, Snow saw Nisha standing at the stove cooking while Eliza sat at the table eyeing the TV over in the living room. Her black curls were in a messy bun on the top of her head, as she sat in her Princess Tiana pajamas while staring intently at Dora.

"Wussup Nish?"Snow asked walking over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water, before heading out.

Nisha looked over her shoulder at him, and flashed a smile causing her dimples to cave in. She was pretty, if a dude was into the whole big booty, small waist plenty of tattoos, and long weave thing.

All those females looked the same to Snow, and he honestly believed that they were insecure with themselves. He felt as if the men today were to blame, because they put the stripper bitches on a pedestal and wanted the women to be shaped and looking like that only to later complain about how the women aren't natural looking.

Snow would take a girl with a natural body, and decent face versus a girl coming off the surgery table and could barely carry her ass on her body. The last thing he wanted to see is something oozing out of her ass because she wasn't aware of what the hell she got shot up in her ass in the first place, or one of her implants flipping around in her chest, nor her lips flapping looking like Flappy Bird.

He was good on those types.

"Hey, ready for your fight?" She asked as she fixed a plate of food for Eliza.

"Of course, you coming through tonight?" Snow asked curiously, as she looked over her shoulder and shot him a look.

"When have I ever missed one of your fights Snow? I'm offended." She replied rolling her eyes.

"My bad Nish, why you up so early?" Snow asked, wondering if her and Shaggy had got into another argument. Those two stayed arguing about something ranging from his street activity, to the females he messed around on her with, and of course money.

"Liza woke me up, and I figured I'd make her breakfast and try to catch up and talk to you about something." Nisha shrugged her shoulders as she walked over and placed the plate of food in front of Eliza, along with some juice.

Eliza looked down at the plate of cheese grits, eggs, sausage, and biscuits then licked her lips. She glanced over at Nisha and Snow, then her eyes lit up as big as saucers.

"Hey Uncle Keeg, are you gonna win your fight tonight?" She asked excitedly.

"You know it baby girl." Snow smiled in return, as she jumped down from her seat and ran towards him giving him a hug.

"Good, I'm gonna make you a poster and scream a lot for you tonight." Eliza informed him hugging on to his neck tightly.

"Sounds good to me, go eat your breakfast and let me talk to your mom." Snow encouraged placing her on her feet, watching her run back to her seat.

Eliza wasted no time picking up her spoon, cutting up her sausage so she could place it in her grits. Nisha folded her arms and stood in front of Snow, looking as if she had something on her mind.

Snow figured she must've really been stressing about something because she didn't have any lashes on, which brought out her light brown eyes. There wasn't an ounce of makeup on her face, which made him question why she even bothered with that shit in the first place.