☯ 5.| Day to day Wars

|Sebastian "Stacks" Rodriguez|

My alarm sounded from my Iphone 6 causing me to groan and force a pillow over my curly mane. I was tired and not feeling today already. It could've been from partying and working all weekend, or the fact that I had come down with a cold due to my father putting the air on blast at night like he paid some fucking bills.

Finally having enough of the ringing from my alarm, I tossed the pillow off my head and shut the alarm off. Pulling down my notification bar, I noticed I had a good morning text from Remedy.

Rem 💜: Morning baby. I can't wait to see you 😘

I would've replied, but once I noticed the time I decided not to. She was gonna be mad I left her on read, but I had something important I needed to do and I was pressed for time.

Kicking back my covers, I sat up in bed and instantly grew a headache. Not only was my head throbbing, but my nose was stopped up.

There was a light knock on my door, before my mom pushed my door open slowly and stuck her head inside. She flashed a smile, that quickly faded and turned into a look of concern.

"What's the matter son?" She questioned in Spanish now stepping into the room.

"I have a cold and I'm miserable." I translated to her in Spanish, before I sneezed.

"Oh hijo, stay home and get some rest. You look horrible." She responded in Spanish placing her hand my against my face, "You have a fever."

"Okay but I need to handle some business first, then I'll stop by the store and grab some medicine then come straight home." I assured her in Spanish.

My mom eyed me with a frown, then let out a sigh and nodded. She felt like I was hard headed, and never took took care of myself.

I had too many people depending on me right now, fuck how I'm feeling.

Placing a kiss on my forehead, she left my room dressed in her scrubs for work. I rose from my bed, and went to my closet grabbing a grey and black Nike sweat suit along with a matching pair of Huaraches.

Leaving my room, I headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing. I sucked my teeth noticing the bathroom light was on and the door was locked, which meant my little sister Kadence was still in the bathroom hogging it up.

"Kade!" I yelled from the other side of the door.

"What do you want Bash?" She asked sounding as if she was irritated.

"I need to get in the bathroom, get ya ugly ass out." I frowned knowing she was probably in the bathroom caking her face with that makeup shit. Looking like Crusty the Clown from The Simpsons.

"Your mother's ugly!" Kade retorted.

"Ya father, go find ya real one. You know we found you in the trash." I snickered as she snatched the door open, and pushed me with one of her eyebrows done and the other one looked as if it barely existed.

"Ma!" Kade yelled frowning at me.

"What the hell is the problem?" My dad asked stepping into the hallway holding a spatula.

"Bash is saying y'all found me in the trash again." Kade pouted folding her arms, causing my father to frown at her.

Kade was a solid 5''2 even, and skinny as ever. Although she ate a lot, all her food probably went straight to that big ass head she carried on her shoulders.