Chapter Twenty One: Little Things

*Carolins POV*

I felt terrible for Zayn. Why would his parents abuse him?  I mean come on, all kids cause trouble when they are little and making him sell drugs? I shake my head replaying the story in my head. Then the feeling hit me again. Seeing Zayn cry, i KNEW he wasnt a monster at all, everyone judged him.

"Let me take you on a date" Zayn said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to face him. Last time he took me on a date i almost got raped. He knew i was thinking to.

"A proper one, you said you didnt know me that well right?" Zayn said with a smirk. He was right but it did sound tempting.

"Lets go" I say smiling. He stands up and take out his hand fo me to take. I look at it took it slowly. He interwined his hand with mine and it felt right. We went downstairs and the drugs weren't on the table anymore.

He lead me to the woods AGAIN. i sigh as we start to enter the dark woods.

"Zayn ou know-" I start to say before he interrupted me.

"Yeah i know. Just trust me on this one." Zayn says dragging me along.

"Where are you taking me?" i ask. He smirked and let out a little chuckle.

"Its a surprise, we are almost there" He said. I sigh as we walk along a path and we finally reach a bush and before he pushes it, he turns to face me. 

"Close you eyes" He whispers. I slowly close them and he holds my hands and starts to walk, the bust hit my face and i wince

"Oops sorry" Zayn said chuckling. I smile and mentally roll my eyes.

"Okay open" He said, i slowly open and see a waterfall with trees all around. Flowers were in the pond and ducks were swimming. The sky was starting to turn pink, it was the most prettiest thing i have ever seen. 

"H-How did you find this place?" I ask not breaking my eyes from the scenery.

"When i was a kid, i would come here to take my mind off things" He said shrugging. i smile and bent down to touch one of the flowers. I heard some shuffling and i look over to see Zayn with a guitar and he is sitting on a log. He pats me to sit in front of him and i get up and sit.

"i didnt know you could play" I say smiling. He could draw AND play guitar? 

"I wrote this for you a while ago, when i first held your hand, when i first kissed you...and when i realized i fell in love with you" He said strumming the guitar and tuning it. i smile as he strums it again and takes a deep breath and looked straight into my eyes.

"Your hand fits in mine likes its made just for me,

but bare this in mind it was meant to be,

and im joining up the dots with the freckles on you cheeks

and it all makes sense to me.

I know you never loved, the crinkles by your eyes

when you smile you never loved your stomach or your thighs,

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but

ill love them endlessly.

I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth,

but if i do, its you, oh its you they add up to

im in love with you, and all these little things"

*Zayns POV*

As i sing the last line and strum the last chord, Carolin had tears falling down her face. I smile as she stared at me in awe.