Chapter Twenty Nine: Taken

A/N: HERES THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK, IMMA CRY (': THE WINNER OF THE CHARTER THING IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

WITH OUT FURTHER OR DUE,

THE LAST CHAPTER.

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS, DIDNT FEEL LIKE GOING TO CHANGE THEM X)

*Carolins POV*

Zayn sits me in the car as we start to pull out of the driveway, tears falling from my face on to Zayns shirt. He rubbed circles on my back and kissed my forehead lightly. Nothing worked, no matter what, my mom killed herself....and the worst part is, i didnt even get to say goodbye. No words, no gestures, nothing will make me happy at this moment.

Liams phone started to buzz breaking the silence. 

"Uhh Carolin, its for you" Liam said passing me his phone. I look up at his blurry figure and blink to wipe the tears away. I sit up and take his phone and my eyes widen when i see who it is.

To:Liam

From: Abby

-Hey this is for Carolin, im so sorry i left....me and Harry are fine. Dont worry about us. IS everything okay with you?

This only brought more tears to my eyes, my best friend wasnt even with me through this hard time. I dont know if i should even tell her. I take a deep breath, decideing not to respond and handed the phone back to Liam. 

"I know its a hard time for you right now, but your mom wanted  you to be happy. I want you to be happy but we wil lget through this together. I love you" Zayn whispered kissing my lips, but this...made me a little happier. He was right. Mom didnt want me to be sad. Ill miss her, but i cant be sad..thats a promise.

"Im hungryyyyyy" Niall wined from the backseat. Mike huffed and Liam and Louis chuckled. 

"Okay we will stop by McDonalds." Josh said making a turn on to another road. I interwine my finges with Zayns as he gently ubs my knuckles.

"I love you too" I say softly and kissing his cheek. He smiled from ear to ear and i laid my head on his chest. His heart beat was beating rapidly...knowing i made him like that put a smile on my face, but my heart was beating faster.

30 minutes later we are back on the road, Everyone eating in silence as we head down to the private jet.I felt a french fry hit my head and look up to see Mike msirking at me, i gave him the evil eye and threw it right back poking him in the eye

"SHIT!" HE said holding his eye as i burst into laughter.

"HEY THAT WAS VAUBLE FOOD THAT I COULD OF ATE!" Niall yelled from the back

"OH shut your trap" Louis said. I did one lat chuckle and look up at Zayn, he was the only one ot smiling, he was glaring hard at Mike. I look down at his fist, they were clenched. I sigh and put my hands over his and it relaxed him a little.

"Babe im all yours" I say kissing his cheek..