Midorima x Reader - Tiny Hands

I'm so slow, and I'm losing readers for it. OOF. My bad. Sorry this is tiny and overloaded with crappy dialogue. XD It's more like a drabble.

"(Name)."

(Name) paused her game of Call of Duty ((if you haven't played COD... pretend I gave you a copy.)) and smiled up at her carrot, "What is it, Shin-Chan?" (Eren)

"Your hands."

Huh, he was more logical than this, usually.

"What about them?"

Midorima pushed up his glasses, "They're tiny."

The glint in her eyes made him realize his mistake.

She patted the seat next to her slowly, "Sit down, Shin-Chan. Have I got a story for you!"

Midorima sat down hesitantly on the couch, next to (Name).

She set down her controller and turned to face him, "Once upon a time... MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS SMALL HANDS!"

And with that exclamation, (Name) picked up her controller once more, oblivious to the fact that Midorima had fallen off of the couch, clutching his heart in shock.

After several minutes had passed, he managed to sit up and the color returned to his face.

"(N-name)!"

"What?"

"Why would you do such a thing?!"

"... You're cute, Shin-chan."

"That has nothing to do with it!"

"Of course it does."

"How?"

"You're cute."

"ARGGGH!"

(Name) smirked, it was his fault he had fallen into the tiny hands trap. Honestly, not that many people noticed that she had very small hands for her height, but maybe she had chosen the wrong path in expressing her gratitude to him for noticing.

Just maybe.

She paused the game once more and gently smiled, "Sorry. You really are cute when I mess with you, though."

His red face was enough for her heart to melt. The not-so-subtle coloration in his face was almost one of the only signs he gave her that he really cared.

"T-thanks. but.. You're cuter."

(Name) paused the game once more and slowly turned her head to get a good look at him, he never said things like that.

"Shin-Chan. Are you breaking up with me?"

His reaction was priceless.

"What? No! No! Why would I say that if I didn't like you, you idiot!" He pushed up his glasses indignantly and huffed.

(Name) giggled, "Sorry Shin-Chan. You don't give compliments that often. I thought something was wrong. Thank you for your kind words."

"Don't be so formal, idiot."

"Love you too."