The Mob

The Mobs outfits on the side. Boys on the right Tris's on the left.
Four's PoV:

I woke up in the morning to people screaming in my ear. I tired to see Christinia, Will, Al, Uriah, Lynn, Shauna, and Zeke. I groaned. "why must you measants wake me up?"

"There's a dance compition today!" Christinia yelled in my ear. I knew they weren't in it but they loved watching people dance. I hated it.

"If you don't go with us, you have to be all of our spaces for a week." Uri said, smirking evilly. I jumped out of bed, running to my closet to get ready. That guy was evil, I swear. He should have satan stamped to his forehead. I put on a white shirt with black converse, jeans, and a Baluch leather jacket.

I ran outside to find the others waiting in the car. We got in and Zeke drove us all to some huge place in Chagico, our hometown where it was being held. I totally would have ditche the whole thing. But I couldn't imagine giving Uri the satisfactory. We went and sat down in the stands, close to the front row.

"Four!Its starting!" Christinia squealed. As I groaned. It was going to be an all day event.

Six's PoV:
I had moved to Chagico a moth ago with the guys. We had moved into a mansion. We were a dance crew. Also quite famous for the things we have done (if you've seen step up revolution, you'll understand. )

I was sitting backstage with my crew, The Mob. I was the leader of the group and also the only girl. There were only eleven of us anyway. We all wore our outfits with our bandanas tied around out faces from the nose down.

We walked to the stage as we heard them finish our intro.

Four's PoV:
          I zoned out through most of it. Only listening to the intro to see if it sounds like something cool. The ballet group *yawn* left the stage as the host came back on. She began to speak.

           "Okay guys, tonight we have a very special group. Most of you I bet have heard of them. They got into a YouTube compition a few years back. All the way from Austrulia, We proudly present, Led by Six, THE MOB!" I'd never heard of hem before. But aperiantly the others and the rest of the crowd had, because they all started screaming.

           The group walked onto the stage, what seems to be the only girl had a microphone in her hand. They looked cool, so I decided to pay attention to this group. I slid my phone in my pocket just as the girl started talking.

           "Hey, I'm Six. " Ths crown clapped. One of the guys took the microphone from her, Mekong her unable to reach it. Her being short. "We are just going to guess you all already knew that. So yeah, that's six. We will be dancing to the song Cheerleader by OMI!" The guy, Luke said into the microphone. I went to take my phone back out but Christinia grabbed my phone from me and put it in her bag then pointed to the stage for me to look.

           The music started, and they all got into a V formation with six in the  front. I counted ten guys in all. They all started doing their own dances for a minute before they all started dancing as one. It was amasing It's in the media.

           I clapped with everyone else as they left the stage. Six over Luke's shoulder.