My Story

Kates POV:

I was never one to believe in "Love at First Sight" but with Stiles it was. We've been best friends since 7th grade when I first moved to Beacon Hills. He was the very first person that I felt comfortable enough to talk to about my past.

I had an abusive mother and my father and I ment absolute shit to her. She could care less what happened to us. She abused me left right and center until the day she died 2 years ago due to a drug over dose. Trust me I didn't cry at her funeral and niether did my father. My father and I are really close; he's kind of like my best friend apart from the ones I have at school. 

The first day I met stiles was a total sureel blur. I had no idea people were going to be that nice and I made 3 best friends the exact same day. Stiles and I kicked it off right away and he introduced me to Scott, Lydia, and Alex and we all got along quite well but I'm still working on Jackson. He just has this really weird vibe about him that I'm not so sure about. 

Ever since that day all four of them have been right by my side through all of my troubles and times in need, especially Stiles, he just gets me. He can always tell what I'm feeling or when I need a pick me up, and he always knows what to say a the right time. And I was quickly falling in love with him, a little too quickly. The only problem was he's been infatuated with Lydia since he was in 3rd grade, but she doesn't even notice how lucky she is. The nicest, funniest, most warm harted guy in the school is in love with her and she doesn't even see it! WOW! If I new someone like him was in love with me I would never let him go (sounds a little bit creepy).........