A Pleasent Dream

---Dream---

My vision faded from black to being able to see everything around me. I was in the woods, in a pair of black skinny jeans and a Bowling for Soup t-shirt. I started walking through the forest when I heard a man with a rough voice speak...to me.

"Hello, my dear." He said. I turned to see who it was just to find that Jeff was standing against a tree in his normal clothing that made up of black pants, black cons, and a white hoodie. The hoodie was covered in fresh blood. My eyes wandered around the area we were in before I spoke.

"Hi. Why was I so scared of you. You're harmless." I said as I walked towards the monster in front of me.

"I'm not harmless. Do you not see the blood that stains my cloths?! The knife that pierces through skin like it's butter?!" Jeff started to calm down. I'm now facing him. under the smile carved in his pure white face I saw him truly smile. Jeff the killer stood properly and I saw how tall he was. He looked to be at least 6,3 and being only 5,1 I started to feel short. He looked down at me when we heard a rustling noise from the bushes. Jeff looked past me for a second then into my eyes again. Jeff began to smirk a bit.

"Ah, it looks like my gift is here. Close your eyes." Jeff said as he walked by me. I closed my eyes and felt Jeff walking back to me. "OK," I heard. "open them." So I opened my eyes and found there in front of me was a red huskie. I think on creepy past he was called smile dog, but he caused death. I didn't care I smiled and hugged Jeff. All of a sudden, the earth below my feet shattered into little pieces and I fell through.

I was then found in a dark and sad room and I felt depressed, like I wanted to end my life. Then Jeff appeared. He was wearing a masquraid mask. He was yet again covered with blood as he walked to me, singing a song. The song he was singing was the mortician's daughter by BVB.

---End of Dream---

We booked our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you, regrets still haunt my hallow head, but I promised you that I will see you again.

His voice was soft and no louder than a little whisper. Jeff made it to my side, then he kissed me with passion and killed me. I didn't feel fear before he killed me but when I woke up... the fear I had been feeling before I slept was stronger. I looked around to see a dark shadow in front of my bed, just staring at me. It's red eyes placed on my actions as I moved slowly. I was shaking as I stood, then I spotted me window was broken.

"Jeff, I need you right now... please." I thought to myself. As if he had heard my thoughts, Jeff stabbed through whatever was in front of my bed. Black blood splattered the room and my bed was soaked in the stuff. The thing fell right on my bed and moaned in pain. It then got up and began to fight Jeff, throwing lashes of its claws at Jeff's neck. Jeff dodged each one and stabbed into the thing over and over. It disappeared and Jeff looked at me, then gave me a cute smile under the one carved in his face from ear to ear. I scooted over in my bed and tapped on the empty side for Jeff to lay. Jeff walked up and sat next to me... then he stared singing to me. The song was Pet by A Perfect Circle.

"Jeff?" I said as he stopped singing and walked to the door, but he stopped when he heard me speak.

"Yes, my dear." He smirked.

"Would you like to sleep here tonight? My parents aren't here and I have no one to talk to." Jeff turned and walked back to my bed. He lied beside me and kissed my head as I snuggled up to him.

The next morning, I awoke to find Jeff wasn't next to me, but instead he was sitting at my desk. Jeff looked at me and smiled once more.

"Good morning. Don't worry, Shadowlurker hasn't come back at anytime of the night. You were safe and," He chuckled "you were wrapped in my arms and every once and a while up said that you loved me in your sleep. It was kind of cute." My face felt hot with embarrassment and I heard those words come out of Jeff's mouth. And who the hell is Shadowlurker?!

"Sh-Shadowlurker?! D-does he have something to do with a mirror and a candle?"

"Mhum." Jeff says and nods. He told me about how he saw a friend and I do 'Shadowlurker's call' on Halloween and that he was the one in my room. I start freaking out before I hear the front door slam shut. My moms home, great. I look at my bedroom door as my mother's footsteps takes the home, then turn my head to my desk to find that Jeff wasn't there. He ran through the garden in the cool morning breeze. My door opens and my mother enters, hung over.

"Sweetheart, can I please ask you what you did during the night? No parties right?"

"Of course not mom. You know I have no friends." My mother laughed and she went back downstairs. I checked my clock and found that it was 6:30am. Shit. I got dressed quickly and did my makeup. My mom reminded me to get my backpack as I was about to exit the house. At school I was bullied, again.

Clair walked up to me, yelling for me to pay attention. I turn at her when she calls me an emo freak. We yelled at each other for a while until she got into my face and screamed something that I wish she never said.

"Why don't you just go slit your wrists on your grandfather's grave." She said in a bitchy tone. I snapped and ran at her but Clair's friends pushed me to the floor, kicking me. One of the two girls kicked me in the stomach so hard that I felt like vomiting. The other one kicked me right in between my breasts, making me cough up blood. I couldn't move for the remaining time of them beating me, which was until they were stopped by the principal. He was screaming for the girls to get off of me but to stay right where they were until the police arrived. I had control of my muscles finally and I got up and began running in the school. I get to my science class and began to sob at the memory of what Clair said. The door opens and I hear a pair of feet walking to me, it was my science teacher. His name is Mr. Stanley.

"O-oh hello mister S-" I was cut off by Mr. Stanley kissing me. I pulled away quickly and wiped my eyes. "What!? What did you do that for?" He gently wiped away at my mouth where a bit of my blood was.

"Come now, Sam. It's not like you haven't wanted this." He smirked as he started to unzip my jacket. I was lucky to have a undershirt on. I tried pushing away but Mr. Stanley had me in his hold. He slowly slipped my jeans off and slid my undershirt down to reveal my underwear and bra. My cloths are on the floor and Mr. Stanley slipped his hand under the sides of my underwear, he came so close to taking them off before he fell to the floor. I saw Jeff standing there. I didn't care that I was half naked-people see this at the pool anyway- I ran to him. Jeff wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.