*One*

Kirti weds Anuj..was written creatively in a heart outside the wedding hall. Barat has already arrived 15 minutes ago, with crazily dancing people on loud music. Now Groom is sitting on a chair placed on beautifully decorated stage. He is looking handsome and charming and.....of-course happy. People are getting settled admiring the amazing arrangement of hall and pointing out the faults too at the same time. Bride has to arrive yet.

*She is there in a room with her friends. Her make up got finally over, like an angel she is looking, perfect from head to toe. Her friends are sitting cracking jokes and trying to make her smile, on the other hand she is trying to control her uncontrollable tears. She is sitting emotionless but inside she is dying with worry. In few hours she will be married to a unknown person. Yes, arrange marriage it is. She will enter a new family, new home leaving her own behind. Her surname will change too from Agarwal to Gupta. She is wondering, there is so many things changing after this will she be the same.*

Hello reader's, I HOpe you will like this story., don't just get too much involved in reading remember to vote and comment too as you go on :) :) :P :P  This the first story which I have published, so your votes and comments means a lot to me :) :) :)