*Nine*

Vidai...most painful part of a wedding. She was hugging everyone, Tears were flowing continuously frm her eyes, almost everyone's. Saying Goodbye is a hard part, leaving everything behind that was so precious for her was more harder. At last car arrived and she went inside the car. Everyone's eyes were still at her. Nihal also got settled inside soon and they waved their final bye. She was looking at her home and everything continuously with her watery eyes until they all got vanished. She was leaving behind so much...her parents, her brother's, her childhood, memories, pretty much everything which belonged to her...till now, she felt empty. Goodbyes are really hard. She was silent still sobbing. He was silent too thinking about now what next as he was still unknown form kirti's feeling, what if she doesn't love him? He was worried but then suddenly Kirti rested her head on his shoulder.

"Is this real" she asked, her voice was low.

"Yes, it is" he replied.

"Why didn't you told me that u love me?" her questions were continuous

"Because i feared that I'll lose your friendship.....I'll lose you" he kept his hand over hers while telling

"We got married" she asked again like everything was unbelievable for her...