*Three*

The news was scattering spreading like fire, place where some time ago people were cheerfully enjoying, now turned into a gossip center. Brides mother was crying and father was consoling her. In a mean while a man blessed with elegant look came near them. The father gave have him 'what do you want now' look.

"Sir" he spoke "I know there is a lot going on and it's all so upsetting. I don't know what the reason behind they left is. But your daughter deserves much better. I'm aware that you don't know me well enough but Kirti and me are best friend from last three years. I love her but she is unaware of this, I will always keep her happy, I'm well settled and will give everything to her even before she will asks. I will always protect her, care for her, fight for her, I will never run away from her ever, I just desire her and nothing else..I wish to marry her, only if u will give permission."

Her father gave him a glare but before he can say anything, Kunal (her brother) interrupted "Dad i know him, he really loves Kirti, more than his life..you didn't listened to me and see what happened..please..he is best for her."

NOte- Hello Readers...I hope you are finding this story interesting...Sorry for spelling mistakes if any...lots of love :* :* thank you for reading...please vote :)