Chapter 2

Dom's POV

Roman came in yelling, ''This is crazy. We're not in Brazil... So now we got cars flying in the air. On some 007-type shit? This is not what we do!"

"Man, you really gotta check that emotion. Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby Doo. This is not what we do, ooh-ooh." Tej said mimicking Scooby Doo. Everybody laughed.

"See man, when a women starts shooting at you, that's a clear sign to back the f**k off. We need to get the hell out of dodge. That could've been my forehead, man" Roman said pointing to the damaged car.

"No. That's not as big as your forehead." Tej said, causing everyone to laugh again. Roman actually felt his forehead, making Brian & I chuckle slight harder.

Brian got up and went to call Mia. I could overhear their conversation.

Brian: "Mia... Uh, it's definitely Letty. But it's, uh... complicated."

Mia: " Letty's alive. That's all that matters. We have her back Brian."

Brian: " Well, do me a favour, and uh, give Jack a kiss good night for me. Be safe... I love you Mia." She told him she loved him too and they hung up.

I had just finished pulling the bullet from my shoulder and dumped it into a small metal waste bin. I still can't believe Letty shot me. I know she knows it was me. She looked directly at me before she shot me.

"She definitely saw it was you?" Brian asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"She looked dead at me, Brian." I said.

"Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone, Dom." He said. I looked up at him. "Even though she's alive, maybe she's gone."

"You don't turn your back on family." I told him. "Even when they do." He patched me up and a taped a gauze on my wound.

I looked up at the sound of boot steps heading in my direction. It was Hobbs, and he had another manilla envelope like the one he'd given me pictures of Letty in his hand.

I looked at the envelope as he tossed it on the table in front of me.

"What? More pictures?" I asked.

"Sort of." He said. I raised my eyebrows. "Shaw wasn't alone in that car, Dom."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"There was a woman in the passenger seat I think you'd be interested about?"

I grabbed the folder and opened it. By now, the rest of the team had come over to see what Hobbs was talking about. Opening the folder, I pulled out a file folder. It had an official looking stamp on the front of it.

I looked at Hobbs, still confused, and he said, "Open it."

I opened the folder and was shocked with what I saw. "Isabella" I whispered. I could feel the curious stares surrounding me. "Where'd you get this?" I asked Hobbs.

"We ran her face through facial recognition software. She's been seen with Shaw in public many times before."

"Why does it say 'Liliana Rodriguez'?"

"She was kidnapped when her and Mia were 4, correct?" I nodded. "The couple that took her must have renamed her, so you guys couldn't find her."

"Hold up, I'm confused." Roman said.

"That's not unusual." said Tej.

Roman looked at him and said, "Ha ha. Very funny." He turned back to me. " Who is Isabella?"

"She's Mia's twin sister and my younger sister." I said. Small, but audible, gasps filled the room. The only one's who didn't gasp were Brian, Hobbs, Vince, Jesse and Leon. Vince, Jesse and Leon had just flown in last night, but they knew Isabella. Not as well as they knew Mia, but they knew her. Vince and Isabella used to have childish crushes on one another. As a matter of fact, one time when my dad dropped Vince and I off at school Isabella ran up to Vince, kissed him on the cheek and ran back to the car. After Isabella was kidnapped, Vince turned his crush onto Mia. But, I don't think he ever reaaly got over Isabella. He sleeps with random girls, but I can tell he feels some way towards her. I'd rather my best frind date her than Shaw or some other douche bag. Jesse and Leon met Isabella shortly before she was kidnapped. They were pretty good friends, I guess.

"I never knew you had another sister," said Tej. I nodded.

"You may not want to hear this, but she's working with Shaw." Hobbs said.

"This just became even more personal. We're gonna bring home Letty and Bella." I said.

Liliana (A.K.A Isabella) POV

The team had just gotten back from our mission. Everyone was here except Letty. Whenever she wasn't in my sight, I freak out. I wasn't freaking out for very long, when I heard the engine of Letty's car.

Letty walked into the room where we all were, telling Ivory her car would need repairs. I walked to her and hugged her tight.

Shaw asked Letty, "Are you good?"

Letty replied "Yeah."

Shaw nodded then addressed the team. "Okay, listen up." Everybody turned to him. "That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wannabe warriors... We need to learn who these people are and what they're made of. Luckily for me, Liliana took the initiative to get their personnel files for me." He pulled out a bunch of folders and dropped them on the table.

"What?" I asked.

"I found them under your mattress in your room." He said.

"What? You can't go through my things!" I yelled at him.

"Don't you raise your voice at me. I can look through whatever I want." He said, arrogantly. He came up behind up me and I could feel him breathing down my neck. I waited for his attention to be taken from me and then I stomped on his foot.

"What the fu--" He started.

"That's what you get. Don't go through my things ever again." From the corner of my eye, I seen Klaus heading in my direction.

"We gotta problem" Klaus said with his illiterate-ass.

"Ring any bells?" Owen asked Letty showing her the picture.

"Yeah. That's the guy I shot." Letty said.

"You look happy." Owen said.

"I don't remember him." Letty said.

"That's bullshit" said Klaus. "We gotta picture of her with the guy that almost took you out." He then pushed a picture of Letty and Toretto in front of Shaw.

Letty looked at him and said, "Klaus, you team muscle? Don't make me go over there and make you team pussy!" Letty said, owning Klaus. I snickered and didn't even stop when Klaus and Owen looked in my direction. I high-fived Letty for that slick line. Klaus couldn't say anything after that.

"She doesn't remember him." Shaw said. "Names and records aren't enough. I want personal information about their lives, into their minds." He seriously sounded like a stalker. "Find their weaknesses and we'll exploit them."

After that, everyone but Letty and I walked out of the room.

Letty and I stayed back and continued to look at the pictures of Toretto and his team. I seen Letty look at me from the corner of her eye, and I did the same.