Chapter 4

Liliana/Isabella's POV

Letty and I just got back from the tattoo shop.

I finally had my 'Family Is Everything' tattoo.

We walked in the room.

Shaw looked up at us from where he was working with Vegh.

"We lost Ivory." Letty told him. "He's gone."

"Thanks." said Owen. He looked preoccupied.

"That's it?" Letty asked after chuckling.

"If Ivory's dead, he made a mistake." Owen replied. Letty and I just looked at him. I even muttered 'Wow' under my breath. "If you make a mistake, you pay the price."

Letty chuckled. "That's a great eulogy Shaw." She said. "Are you going to give the same speech for the rest of us when we go out?"

She then began walking back over to me.

Shaw looked up at us before walking away.

Letty and I decided to walk back to her car.

She was working under her hood when Shaw appeared behind us.

"You are the last one I pegged to be sentimental." He said. "I like you Letty. I dare say I feel something towards you. When I found you in the hospital, and you couldn't remember anything, I said to myself... This girl has a gift." He paused stroking Letty's hair. "She's a blank page. And that made me feel somewhat protective toward you, kinda like I am with Liliana. If something happened to you for instance, I think I might find that slightly harder to bear. What I'm saying is, I would hate to see you make a mistake."

By now they were face to face.

Letty turned away after a few seconds and dropped the wrench had been using.

"I'm going to get some air." She said, closing he hood of her car before getting into her car, leaving me alone with Shaw, unfortunately.

Before she took her car outside, she told me she'd wait for me outside, knowing I'd probably need some air too if I talked to Shaw.

I was about to meet Letty outside when Shaw grabbed my arm.

I flinched because he grabbed my arm where I had gotten the tattoo.

"What's the f**k's wrong with you?" He asked, still holding onto my arm.

"Nothing." I said before removing his hand from my arm and attempting to go to Letty again.

He grabbed me again. Only this time he unzipped my jacket.

He saw the bandage around my arm and asked, "Whats this?" He tried to peel off the bandages, but I slapped his hand away before he could. I was so close to punching him in the face.

On my third try, I finally succeeded in getting into Letty's car.

We drove off to get some air. I know we'd find something to do. We always did.

Dom POV

I was sittin' in my new car, listening to the engine rev.

Brian was standing next to me when Han, Riley, Giselle and Roman appeared.

Riley looked slightly battered.

By now I had gotten out of my car.

"What the hell happened?" Brian asked, slightly chuckling.

"We met Dom's sister. She's... lovely." Riley started.

"Met his girlfriend too. Yeah... Good luck with that." Giselle finished.