Chapter 7

Dom POV

The team and I were following behind Shaw as he and his team approached and airstrip. Isabella was riding with Letty, Brian and I since we were the only ones who trusted her enough out of the team.

"Where the hell does this dude think he's going? We're on an army base, he's trapped." I overheard Roman say over the radio.

All of a sudden a large plane flew overhead.

"Wow, you just had to open your mouth. Now we got a big-ass plane to deal with." Tej told him.

"That ain't a plane. That's a planet." Roman replied. He wasn't too far off. It was a large plane.

But, I's do whatever I need to do to protect Mia and my team.

Liliana/Isabella's POV

"She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane." Letty told Toretto and I knew she was right.

Toretto and O'Connor looked at one another before looking back at Letty and I.

"Then we don't let him get away." Toretto said.

Shaw's POV

"Let's end this thing" I said.

We were ready to end this once and for all.

I would get my Liliana back and there was nothing Toretto or his team could do about it.

Liliana/Isabella's POV

Toretto and O'Connor looked at each other again.

"Ride or die." Toretto said.

"Ride or die." O'Connor repeated.

Again with that phrase. What does it mean?

Shaw and Riley managed to get on the plane, but the rest of his team had yet to get on the plane.

If Toretto and his team had their way, nobody else was getting on that plane unless it was one of them.

One of Dom's men, Lue, managed to get Shaw's rat to spin out of control and Toretto had to swerve to prevent from hitting the car.

Hobbs crashed into who I'm assuming was Denlinger and stunned him.

Shaw's POV

Klaus and Vegh brought me Toretto's sister. It's funny how she's Liliana's twin and looks so different from her.

Toretto should've took his team and walked when I gave him the chance.

Now his sister will have to pay the price.

Liliana/Isabella's POV

We'd just pulled in front of Hobbs after he hit Denlinger, and finally found ourselves on the plane.

I seen Riley walking up with a gun, ready to shoot Toretto's sister.

When we came in, she turned around at the sound of tires screeching and we ran into her causing her to fly over the roof of our car. I laughed. Bitch deserved it.

Everyone's attention was turned, and it gave Toretto's sister the chance to run away. Of course Vegh chased after her with her gun.

Dom got out and shot at Shaw. Of course Shaw ducked. I wish it had hit him.

Brian, Letty and I got out as well.

Brian went looking for Toretto's sister and the mother of his child. Letty went after Riley. I went after Vegh. I cannot count how many times I've wanted to get back at Vegh. She's always pissed the hell out of me.