Chapter Two: A Prank?

Amy POV

Friday night. The moon light gleamed through the forest where I was heading unto the party. Cream recently got a cold and Rouge convinced me to head to the party without her company ; she informed me she'll be a little late. A little late? Why does all these things happen to me? And know I'm heading to the party alone for god-knows-what-s going to happen. If I know Sally.... I don't even want to imagine what she'll do....

The hill slowly became steep and I was having a hard time lumbering myself to the top. An owl was heard- I gasped. Why must the party be here? Or is it really here? I start to hustle myself. I can't stand to be here alone.. Before I knew it; music was heard. Thank the creator.....

As I continued matching my way to the top, the mansion was finally spotted. And of course, a lot of Mobians came. In fact, the entire school. From the popularities down to the nerds- I'm surprise they actually came. The music was extremely loud, its earsplitting. They played that was sang by all sorts of artists. From Pitbull's rap, Chris Wallace break up song (time bomb-walk away) right to Selena Gomez's and Andy Grammer's songs. There's more, but I don't remember-nor that I kn9w the artists that sang them.

While entering the mansion, I idled out for Sally and her crew. I know they invited me but though this might not be a prank, they probably expect me- more like hope that I don't come. I sighed. Safe. I hope Rouge come soon, I mean, I'm at party...alone....with no friends. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I gasped and turned.

"Easy there little red, its just a scientist who got stroked by lighting."

It was Tails. He's one of the smartest kid in school. People claimed that I'm the smartest, but when it comes to machinery and technology, I am no where as smart as he is. And yes, Tails is one of ,my friends. Oh right, I forgot to mentioned that I was boring enough to wear a costume from a fair tale for the little ones, Little Red Riding Hood. I know....

"Hey Tails, nice costume, but wouldn't it make it more obvious to have at least a burned up kite." I laughed.

"Hardy har har har."he rolled his eyes. "you know, I am surprise that you came to the party.."

"You? I'm the one who should be the one whose 'surprise'. I mean you have Khan and the guys." I replied. "True, but I only came because all my friends decided to come, don't want to spend my Friday night alone... Plus Knuckles' here to be my body guard."

"I... don't see him..."

"He saw cake somewhere and ran off....so Amy, the math competition is coming up next month, willing to join my team?"

"Your team?" I snickered. "Should it be my team? After all, 'Team Rose' does got a nice ring to it." The scientist sighed. Later on some one approached us. It was the least person we want see. Sally Acorn.

"I see you nerdos are brave enough to make it, huh?"

Tails was about to flew off with his Tails but I immediately grasped one, tightly. There's no way in hell he's gonna leave me with....her..... The fox flared at me. But I didn't care. Sorry Tails, if you really wish of me to join the math competition, which is your team, one mustn't leave the other behind.

"A mad scientist and Little Red? A bad costume mix for a couple, isn't it?"
We were stunned.

"We're not dating!" We both shouted as the chipmunk in a blue silk witch smirked and walked off. That costume suits her well considering her attitude. Though she did left us shaking, cause that smile of hers, normally indicates that's shes gonna pull a HARD prank on us. Mostly me.

"W-what ate we gonna do know? We're dead. We're soo dead." Tails fretted giving me a hard time calming him down. "I don't know.... Maybe its all in our heads..."

" All in our heads? Amy, we know Sally from middle school. Its obvious she or any of her take-charge friends will do something to us, or all the geeks who actually came!" He was half-way to fainting. "Amy, for the safety of our reputation, we HAVE to leave now."

"First of all Tails, its not like ita the end of tje world. Plus I promised Rouge i'll be at the party. I promise, if thinks gets supicious, even for a bit, we'll leave, kay?" He sighed. "Fine..."

"See, okay, i kind of have to use the bathroom, if I could find it... I'll be back okay."

"Please come back alive."

I shook my head, as I began to wonder of. There's something odd about this place, and I definitely not liking it. Is this truly a prank?