Chaptet 4: Where's Amy?/ Ghost attack.

Warning there maybe at least one bad launge in this chapter. Thus, i apologize 4 the delay, i was just being lazy and being helping decorating my house 4 christmas. Ya know... cleaning... changing arranging funitures....hell. anyways enjoy this story ;) ;) ;)

As the purple figure slothfully yawned, forcefully opened his eyes, he looked up and spotted a blue blurry figure in front of him, glaring. As his eyes began to get clear, he gasped. His heart began to race at the thought of his master killing his own servant. He knew how ridiculously powerful his master is. He impetuously flew down on the brown fabric and bowed to his master in a Japanese-manner. His head was vigorously slammed on the ground while doing so. The pain didn't stop him from apologizing. The poor fellow's name was Chip.

"M-Master S-Sonic! I apologize for my ill manner. I am your servant. My duty was to do what ever was told by only you and greet you more appropriately. More presentable 'pon your arrival. I promised I'll ensure it won't happen again. P-P-Please forgive me." He prayed.

His blue hedgehog master sighed. He had a long dreadful day. There was no point in punishing him. What good can that do? But he still can't let his frail pitiful servant go. There was some unfinished business they both need to attend to. The purple figure was still whimpering.

"Will you shut up! I'm not mad 'bout that!"
"Y-Your not sir?"
"No.. Incase your not aware there a whole pile of mortals downstairs, trashing my home. The home I was kind enough to let you in and serve me instead of leaving you in that cliff and die being killed my one of those blood-suckers, or other supernaturals."

Chip went back to bowing

"Yes... it had been eight years, sir. Up to this day I still appreciate your kindness and how you saved my life. That's why I became your servant master Sonic. To thank you... a-and the fact I have no where else to go.." He nervously laughed while putting his left hand behind his head. He stopped and suddenly became stunned.

"W-What! Sir, did you just said that there are mortals downstairs trashing our-your home?!?" The master nodded. "B-But that's impossible sir. I've seen you summon a barrier around this mansion in order for it to be invisible to all existing mortals. In fact you told me that yourself!"

"I know Chip...I'm aware. That's why I'm confronting you. To see if you know how's all this is happening. And also the fact I'm hear to send you to scare this pitiful Mobians out of this Mansion."

"Well there is one thing how all this is happening... put I feared you won't like it."

"It Doesn't matter Chip, explain for me."

Chip explained frankly to Sonic; his jaw nearly dropped in shock. Then he noiselessly growled furiously as chip flew to the nearest object to hid from the angery vampire. Once there's one in a higher status of power, stenghr and magic in ny form of supernaturals: werewolves etc; it can over power one barrier, unsealing it away. Sonic was furious.

"This... this can't be..."

He clenched his fist.

"It's him..... it has too be!!

His quills slowly became dakened as the purple aura illumines his body. The thought of the murderer of Aleena the hedgehog showing his disgusting face again was more than enough to make the vampire hedgehog scream in anger and pain. He remembers how powerful, how unbeatable that 'son-of-a-bitch' was and it had to be him.

Sonic punched cinder wall, leaving behind a deep dench. Though it was terrifying for the young servant, he knew he had to step up his game and fearfully comfront his master. He took a deep breathe then...