Chapter Three: A new Coming

Night. The moon was at last full. The powers I had are finally twice as powerfull, as I smoothly glide with the wind as I tire from my long dreadful day. For years I've searched for that disgustful murderer; finding all sorts of clues that led me to a dead end. There's way too much distractions in the way, it's driving me nuts. Narzo's a good example. A selfish blood-sucking jealous monster who wouldn't stop tempting throwing a fist at me. When will he ever give up? Doesn't he learn that he's no match for me?

At first he praise me, but now, its just getting annoying and well.....annoying. All I need is a nice hours of rest at my beautiful, peaceful, huge, beloved man-sion? That's all lighted up eith decoration, cursed with these terrible pop music, and scattered everywhere with, MORTALS!!!!!!!

I growled as I landed at the nearest area of my home. I just don't get it. How the flipp'n hell is my house invested with mortals? Once I entered-.....Lord...... this is even worse than the outside. More mobians than ths outside. There's even a couple making out on my couch. I whinned up pushing and scoffing at lot of them, out of the way. Little afterward, I bumped ito a mobian that was a monkey in some kind of, cricket outfit? Pathetic.

"Hey buddy, nice vampire costume." He smirked. Obviously he was not amused. " Now, I don't want any trouble-especailly at my girl's party, but you don't look that you go to our school." Moments later, a group of males surronded me with all sorts of smirks on their faces. I sighed. They don't seriously think they could beat me, do they?

"Considering that you don't belong here, I guess you don't belong to our territory."

And just like that, I immediately got angry. I growled. Thier territory? How the hell do these 'people' think they are? One tempted punching me, but I swiftfully dodged it, grab that Mobians arm and threw him to another mobian. The rest including 'Monkey Boy' gasped then glared.

"How dare you hurt Rover and Zac."

"In my defence, you mobians were about to the same, am i right?" I smirked. As my cocky-smile faded away I tightly grasp the monkey by the neck. He was stunned by how my eye color changed from emerald green, to bloody red. The group cried out the name 'Khan'. So that's what the low-life's name....

"Listen here, and listen closely cause I'm gonna say it to ya once." I can smell fear coming from 'Khan'. I softly smirked by his behavior. Not so brave now... "This right here is my home. And I'm gonna give you five minutes to exist this place."

"W-what i-if we d-don't?"

"You don't know me, nor my past." I glared. "Meaning, you don't know I can get away with Murder."

The group screamed and ran off. I found myself snickefing a bit. I know I hate Halloween and all, but i forgot how fun it was to trick people; laughing my guts out when watching my victums reactions. The good old days....

Though I completely forgot that I'm an actual monster. I CAN get away with murder. But not to worry, I mean, I'm not one of those blood suckers who kill innocent lives. I'm not much of a mortal-fan, but that make that I hate them THAT much.

I sighed. Now what? How in the world am I going to get rid of all these teens out of my mansion. More importantly. How did they found my home? I swear I did put a barrier around making it invisible.

Which remind. I have a guardian. That son of a-

I ran up stairs on the third floor. Thankfully there was no one up here. I whinned calling my gaurdian's name constant time now. Great, that idoits def.

"CHIP!!!!"

............

"Okay... I'm up, I'm up......what do you want......?"