Chapter 10-nightmares and nicknames

Nicoles P.O.V

It was 6:30 and I was supposed to meet David at his house at 7. He told me to bring a swim suit at like 3 am cuz we were skyping. I felt a little weird knowing i had to wear my swimsuit.

Yes yes I know. I can be very self concious.

Anyway I grabbed my blue bikini but put some shorts and a t-shirt over it in case I changed my mind.

6:45

Eh I got some time. I sit back on my bed and quickly go over everything I had with me.

I turn on my tv and watch some little kid cartoons because thats like all I ever watch. I never grow up. Ever. Never ever eve-ya you get the point.

I look over at my desk.

6:52

Im just gonna go now before anything els happens. I get up and almost fall. I remember when that happened a long time ago. My mom gave me laughed an-wait where is my mom?!

She much has happened I totally forgot she even lived here. Wow am I a terrible daughter.

Wait never mind I remember that shes on a business trip. But didnt it hend like last week?

Whatever its 6:59 and im gonna be late!

......................................................................

I walk up to Davids door and right before I put my finger on the door bell he runs and pushes me away.

"Ahhhh! Hey!" I said.

"Sorry." He replied out of breath "My mum is home and believe me you do not want to meet her. She is not in a good mood! But dont worry I have a plan!"

I just looked at him like he has gone mad.

"Here just stay right here please and I will be out in a minuete!" He said and ran back inside.

"I swear that boy gets stranger by the second." I said to myself.

I just stood there and waited. About 1 minuete later he came back out. "Lets go!" He cheered and he led me around his house.

He brought me to something covered in a big sheet. He tugged it off to reveal a big white jeep. Ive always loved jeeps. Even this one was all open and stuff! Like where the top and sides were open and there was just the frame. Ya know?

"Woah is that a 2016 wrangler sport s!? Winter white!" I squealed. Now he was looking at me weird.

"What I know cars and only dreamed about this exact model since like FORVER! Its not weird!" I said (I actually do like cars alot)

Anyway we hopped in and it was awesome. Everything was perfect. He could tell I was enjoying his new car more than him because he just kept looking at me while I absolutely adored every inch of that car.

"What?" I asked when I looked at him.

"Oh nothing its just a little cute how crazy you are about this car. And mixed with your normal cuteness it just hurts." He smiled.

I blushed so hard that hurt. "Lets-a-go!" I said like mario.

We drove down the streets and had the music turned up really loud. I was yelling every word on purpose and making it sound bad.

"SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER MEEEE STANDING IN A NICE DRESSSSS STARING AT THE SUNSET BABABABYYYY!" I screamed.

Davids P.O.V

I watched Nicole scream along to the music as cute and perfect as ever. Everything slowed as she smiled and looked at me with her hair flowing in the wind.