Chapter 14-cont.

Dawson pov

Ambo 61 female down unknown injuries ... 2167 main street.

With that Brett and I were off. We go there and it was 10 year old girl unconscious. We tried waking her up doing our normal procedure. We saw her pin point pupils. We looked at the mother and asked what did she took. She looked at us confused. I said "mam look your daughter has pin point pupils which means she took an illegal drug or multiple what did she take?" The mother responded with I don't know. We gave the girl some medicine through an iv to help bring her conscious quicker and put her on oxygen loaded her in the Ambo and took her to Chicago med. About forty five minutes later we got back to the house. Severide asked "what was it?" We told everyone it was a twelve year old girl apparently took some drugs which mother didn't know which ones she had pin point pupils gave her iv and meds and oxygen and took her to Chicago med. Everyone was shocked as well as we were. I got a cup of coffee and sat next to matt. He looked at me and asked if I was ok and I told him I was. He spun my chair so I was facing him and put his hand on my stomach and I put my hand on top of his. It was a really sweet moment between the two of us.