Chapter One

We arrive at our hotel, luggage in hand. Lexie goes over to check us in. A few seconds after, she comes skipping up. "We're in room 230, floor 5," she says. I nod and we go to the elevator. "So we have to meet the boys at the studio at 10am, okay?" She asks. I smile. "Yeah that's...perfect,"

The elevator dings and we step out, walking to our room. Lexie unlocks the door and we sprint in. I jump on the bed I claim and so does Lex. I realize I left my suitcase by the door. I go get it and lean it against my wall. Since I'm in comfy clothes, ill just sleep in this. I take out my hair, brush it, and have Lexie French braid it. She changes and does her hair the same.

Around 11:30pm, I turn out the lights, say good night to Lex, and slip in bed. I've already set my alarm for 9ish and my phone is already plugged in. I stare at the ceiling, being so nervous about meeting the boys tomorrow. Soon enough, I fall asleep.

•The Next Day•

My alarm goes off and I hit the button again. I spring out of bed, noticing Lexie is awake and on Instagram. She looks at me and smiles. "Excited are we?" She teases. I nod and grab some black skinny jeans, and a yellow v-neck. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I change, brush my hair that's nice and naturally curly as always, and I don't put any make up on. I walk out and put on my No- Shows, and then my black crochet TOMS. Lexie gives me a thumbs up and heads to the bathroom herself.

I eat waffles and drink some OJ. Lexie walks out in pastel blue skinny jeans, and a white button-up tank top that has studs on the collar. She puts on her sandals and I noticed her hair is in a less messy French braid than it was last night. "Eating with out me, yeah?" She asks. "I was hungry!" I say. "Appearently," She says, grabbing some food for herself.

We lounge around the hotel till 9:45 and head out. I grab my black leather jacket on the way out the door. We practically RUN to Lexie's car. I'm literally dying right now! "Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening!" I say. "Yeah, you get used to it but its always a thrill seeing them," Lexie says starting her car. We drive off.

The studio wasn't very far and we end up getting there 8 minutes early. "I don't see any of the boys' cars," Lex mutters. I shrug. "We are early,"I say. I stand on the wall, opposite from the door and stare, waiting for them to come through. After 3 minutes of LONG LONG waiting torture, Liam enters the door, followed by: Niall, Harry, Louis, and then Zayn. Lexie runs up and jumps in Harry's arms while I stand there, awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "This is Jordan, yeah?" Liam asks. "Yeah," Lexie says. Zayn stands there, with a weird smirk on his face.

Lexie and I sit behind the glass as the boys record. It's a really amaZAYN (see what I did there) experience. All the boys are so funny and they can basically make a joke out of anything! "Okay boys, that's a rap!" The recorder says. The boys take off their head phones and exit the room into the glass area. Zayn brushes against my arm and tingles start rushing down into my hand. I shiver. "You okay?"Lexie asks. I nod. "We'll let's go get some lunch, yeah?" Liam suggests. We all nod and walk out the door.

Lexie and I get in her SUV, but Zayn comes up so, I roll down my window. "Can I ride with you? I mean, the car is cramped so," He says struggling to find words. "Uh, sure," I say nervously as he climbs in the back. My whole body tenses as we start to follow the other boys...

This is gonna be torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a little short :/ I wanted to update it this morning. So, I hope you liked it. :) see you on Sunday! ;)

Xx,

Lexie