Clearing

Jaco Van Den Hoven as Peyton Michelson

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*
Edited

Peyton POV

I'm Peyton Michelson. The sun would always woke me up shining to my face blinking slowly and sitting up I found myself laying in a forest clearing with messy clothes glancing at my left hand. There, I'm wearing a ring made from heliotrope flowers on my ring finger.

This wasn't the first time I woke up here. At first, I was scared and dumbfounded I mean who wouldn't? Without having any idea where I am and how I got here. Before, I wandered around the forest and figured out that the clearing was just meters away from our house.

Standing up and patting the dirt in my clothes I started walking back to our house.

I thought maybe I'm just sleepwalking and decided to consult a specialist but later on it was proved that I don't have a sleepwalking disorder I'm glad I could stopped the medication besides it just add up to our fees.

And the mysterious things are it would always happen every full moon and there isn't any heliotropes growing near the forest or near our house so it keeps me wondering how I got this or...who puts this.

If it's not full moon I would found my window open twice or thrice a month and before I go to bed I always make sure that the whole house windows and doors was locked.

I know I shouldn't be too complacent but since nothing is missing from my room or inside the house and everything was still in place. I'll just shrugged it off.

Except, getting scared for a heliotrope behind my ear or a heliotrope flower ring on my left ring finger with messy and sometimes tattered clothes, when I found my clothes has been tattered it scared the hell out of me I wasn't able to sleep for days and on those days nothing happened no flowers, windows are closed, and I didn't find myself outside the house.

Sometimes I was thinking maybe I'm a werewolf that transforms every full moon shaking my head I think I've read and watched too many werewolf stories.

And even though I'm scared and wondering how or why I'm experiencing this after I turned 18 last February. Also, since it can't be helped I'll just shrugged it off since I'm still alive. It's not like I can report this to the police.

After walking for minutes I arrived at our house. Taking the spare key inside the umbrella at the garden I unlocked and opened the door silence greeted me. Well, my mom was busy working in a large supermarket two towns away from our house she's a single parent. That's why I'm always alone. Though, she's aware on what's happening to me everyday.

Closing and locking the door. I went upstairs straight to my room and took a shower, after showering and dressing up my phone rang and I quickly answered it since I know who's calling.

"Hi mom, good morning!" I greeted happily.

"Hello Pey, morning so how's your morning?" My mom asked.

"The same nothing's new, waking up in the clearing since last night is full moon." Pausing I asked my mom. "Hey mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"You sure you aren't a werewolf?" I asked making sure my voice sounds serious.

"That's funny Pey, you know mythical creatures aren't real!" my mom answered me. "By the way Pey I'm sorry I still can't come home this week since there's a lot of customers here it's so hectic that I feel my wrinkles are increasing!" she exclaimed "and I do hope you understand."