Real or Dream?

Julien Descamps as Caspian Valensley

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*
Edited

Peyton POV

I blinked slowly and stared at the ceiling for a moment sitting up I grunted from the sudden movement that made me dizzy I clenched my head. Looking around I figured out that I'm in the clinic, obviously. I wonder what happened. The door opened and the nurse came in.

"Oh, so you are already awake Mr. Michelson." She greeted.

I didn't replied since I'm still relieving the sudden dizziness.

"You fainted on the hallway and based on the findings you weren't anemic or sleep deprived. Even though you're skinny you are healthy and physically fit so I don't know why you fainted. She said confused. "On top of that you can go to your next class since you're already awake."

"Thank you and sorry for bothering you." I said timidly.

"It's fine I got to do something and I'm already bored here to death!" She exclaimed and I can't helped but to chuckled.

"Thank you and by the way how did I get or rather who brought me here?" I asked her.

"Ohh about that it's Dwayne Smith brought you here." I felt dumb expecting Chace would bring me here.

After I bid goodbye and thanked her. I went to my next classes until it's already our lunch break.

I went to the cafeteria ordered my food and went to looked for available seats. I saw someone's arm waving and looked at and saw it was Caspian I went and seated to the available seat since he was with his girls again.

"Hey, I heard you fainted this morning in the hallway you alright?" He asked eyes showing how worried he was.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine nothing's wrong even the nurse is dumbfounded why I fainted since I'm healthy." I said shrugging and started digging in my food.

The cafeteria fell silent looking around I saw why, Chace followed by Nicholas and Dwayne entered the cafeteria.

I just kept my eyes at Chace's movement then I felt a sudden sharped pain shoot in my head that made me cringed and grunt I heard Caspian calling my name and asking me if what's happening to me but I can't answered back since this headache is killing me I took a glimpsed and saw that the students are looking at me I then remembered what happened to me this morning and the pain suddenly stopped.

"Dude you okay? What happened to you?" Asked Caspian.

"I just experienced this excruciating headache and remembered something and the pain suddenly was... gone" I uttered not saying what I really saw.

"Want me to bring you home?" He offered.

"I'm fine thanks." What was that? A dream or real? The image was blurry but I saw...I saw a golden pair of eyes staring back it was like it was staring directly at me and it feels real! But instead of getting scared I felt safe and being loved.

***

I arrived at our house already past 7pm and I still can't stopped thinking about what I saw or visioned this day I didn't even payed attention on what's my profs are saying. I went to the kitchen and started preparing for my dinner.