Weird Month

André Ziehe as Nicholas Maufort

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*

Peyton POV

It's already been half a month since I started working at Natasha's pastry shop. I met new people. Surprisingly, they looked happy whenever they saw me everyday and the confusing thing is they all knew my name even though I still haven't introduced my name nor do wear a name tag.

I'm on my way to the university and decided to walk again since I love nature and walking. Weird thing is yesterday is full moon and I woke up in my room with no signs of anyone entering my room or that I was in the clearing.

**

I went straight to my locker to get my books when I felt a presence behind me turning around I met Dwayne shoulders heaving while he panted and looks like he ran for a mile I can't help but looked at his sweat sliding down from his face to his neck down to wherever it's going.

"Hey, you alright? You looks like you ran for a mile."

"H-hey! I was actually waiting for you at your house for an hour then this sweet old lady said that you were already gone and went to school early. So, I ran from your house to here." He bends placing his hands on his knees for support while catching his breath.

"Is that so? Why do you have to go to my house when you can just call or text me? Come lets sit." I assisted him and looked for a bench. When I saw a bench I ushered Dwayne to sit beside me.

"Li-like I said I was waiting to your house just ah... I don't know how to explain." He stopped heaving then looked at me in the eyes face turned serious.

"I... I just wanted to-"

The school bell rang throughout the hallway, students scrambled others run to get in their class.

I looked back at Dwayne and he was still staring at me intently. No, I don't feel threatened at how he looks at me instead I feel...safe. His eyes speaks....

"I.. I think we should go before we were put in detention." He looked at his now balled up fists then scowled he abruptly stand and walked away without even making a second glance.

That was weird since never did Dwayne talked to me seriously since all he does is joke around that never fails to make me laugh. I'm confused about how he acted and why would he went to my house? This month surely is weird.

***

History my last and favorite subject I don't know why people find this boring and complaining that Mr. Tan doesn't teach and just gives assignment everyday. They didn't thought that he did that because the only way to learn history is for you to read the book.

I sat on my designated seat and was just pulling out my notes when I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket reaching it I looked at the screen and read the message.

"Hi baby boy, I'm sorry I still can't go home today we were short on staff and my boss said he'll be increasing my salary higher because he said I'm a dedicated worker. But, don't worry once I was able to get home we'll eat on every restaurant you like!

Love you baby keep safe always ;*

-Mom."