Introduction

My name is Clover Fritz, I have a twin brother named Asher but I call him fire because when we were young he had orange hair, the orange hair turned blonde over the years but the nickname fire is still with him. We are both 16 and tomorrow is the day our life changes forever, cause there is no way we are staying in this faction. We were born into Erudite but never fit in, being stronger than all the other kids is funny because everyone is scared of us, we always got into fights with other factions, mostly candor kids with there big ass mouths. Me , Asher, and Hayden(our best friend) always climb on the tallest building to see how high we get, I have gotten to the top once, Asher has gotten close to the top, Hayden, well he isn't a very good climber so he has never made it 1 foot off the ground. I only have 3 main people in my life. Hayden, he has been my friend for 12 years and he is the best thing that happened to me, and then there is Fire, me and him have been through everything together, he might get on my nerves and be way too overprotective of me but I love him anyway. Then there was Eric, he made me feel like I mattered, but he left for Dauntless a year ago, leaving me here with Hayden and Asher. We become friends because a couple years ago, and Asher really didn't like the fact we were friends. I saved his life, he got trapped inside a burning building outside of Erudite. He was lucky I saw the smoke from the window in my room and went to help. All of us become really good friends after Hayden and Asher saw he wasn't the guy people said he was. All of us would always sneak out and go to the secret gym that was in Erudite, we all knew where we were meant to be and that was dauntless.

Dream:  I was in my room staring out my window thinking about what it would be like to be a part of Dauntless. I always knew that I never...wait was that smoke, there was never fire or smoke in Erudite. It was late and everyone was sleeping so sneaking out was super easy. As I was walking down to the building to see if anybody was in it. When I got there there was so much smoke I couldn't see but I had to know if anybody was in there, I got to the second floor and I saw him lying there, he wasn't moving. I feared that he was dead but then I heard him say something but I was to far away to hear what he said. Beep....Beep....Beep