chapter 4

Clover's pov:

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" I heard Four's voice yell through the training room. I looked up and got off of Eric then helped him up. We both faced Four and I let Eric do the talking. "I caught her running around when she should of been sleeping, so I decided that since she was up she could help me set up for training. But when we got here I wanted to see if she was any good at fighting", Eric explained. "Well it looks like she is pretty good since she was beating you", stated Four. "No I was just going easy on her, I didn't want her to get hurt before her first day of training." Eric said in an annoyed voice, he clearly didn't want to answer anymore question.  "Well since she is here, she can help us set up for training," Four said. It was around 4 am when we started setting up for training and it didn't take long to do since there was 3 of us and there wasn't much to set up in the first place. I had to help Eric set up mats on the floor, where I guess we will practice different defense moves, while four set up some punching bags. It took us about 10 minutes to set up, so I was free to go back to the, dorm?, I guess that's what you could call it. I don't really remember what they called it since I really wasn't paying attention to the names of stuff, just how to get there. I was debating whether to go back to the dorm or go the chasm, but I decided to go to the dorm because 1) I really didn't want to get in "trouble" again and 2) I was starting to get a little tired, so I wanted to go lay down for a little bit before I had to get up for the day.