Chapter 2

After everyone finally jumped down from the roof, even the leaders, we got split up Dauntless born are going with someone named Lauren and Transfers are staying where we were to get a tour of the place. "Listen up" I hear the guy who helped me off the net yell, "I'm Four and this is Eric" said Four. I wonder if that is his real name, I started to zone out until i felt someone elbow me in the ribs kinda hard. I made a yelp and looked at Fire, as he started to say " pay back from this morning, I just glared at him and turned back to hear what Four was saying. All I heard was something about a pit, whatever that is. Everyone started following behind Four, I stayed behind a little to look at my ribs where Fire elbowed me. The son of a bitch bruised me, I will get him back for this. "What happened?!" Said a  voice interrupting my thoughts, I quickly pulled my shirt down, while saying "my stupid brother is what happened" and looked up to see an angry Eric looking at me. I don't know if he was angry at me for not following Four or angry at Fire for hitting me, it has to be the first one. I have never seen Eric angry. It kind of scared me but I can't show him that. So I gave him a sweet smile and say "long time no see" and then run out the door, only to run into the back of Hayden but before I could fall on my ass, Eric caught me. I looked around at the people to see shocked faces, guess they never seen a guy caught a girl before she fell. Eric let go of my waist and walked back over to Four while I walked over to Fire and Hayden, they were talking about something but soon shut up when they realized I was next to them. I wonder what they were talking about but if I ask they wouldn't tell me. Four was up front talking about where we are going and Eric was in the back making sure no one got lost. That person would of been me, there are so many twist and turns. We ended up at a place they call the Pit, at first that was a weird name but then when I saw the Pit it made sense why it was called the Pit. Next was the training room and it was huge! I knew I would be spending a lot of my time it there(even if we aren't aloud to be there without Four or Eric). We then made our way through the hallways towards the sound of a waterfall. The place we saw in front of us was called the Chasm. On one side the water was nice and calm but on the other side it was fast and sprayed the bridge that was above it. Four told us to be careful around this place "we have lost to many people to this dangerous fall" he said. Where the transfers would be staying, lets just say its a very open place. They left us to change out of our old faction clothes and in to Dauntless appropriate clothing. Four then showed us to the dining hall to eat dinner. I know tomorrow is the first day of training. I and I know that it will not be easy .