Titans meet Psych part 2

I have had something planted in my brain and I want to plant it in your brain. So here goes.
Once there was parents and their daughter. They owned a big Python snake. They treated it like a dog. It never hurt them. One day it stopped eating so the parents called the vet.
Vet: don't worry the snakes probably sick. Wait a week and it should get better.
So they waited. About 6 days later the snake slept with the daughter like it always does. It still hasn't eaten anything. And something else happened. It was stretched out straight next to the girl. The parents called the vet again.
Vet: It still hasn't eaten anything?
Parents: nope, and it was stretched out next to our daughter.
Vet: Oh no. GET THAT SNAKE OUT OF THE HOUSE!
Parents: what?
Vet: ITS STARVING ITS SELF TO EAT YOUR DAUGHTER! ITS STRETCHED OUT TO MEASURE HER TO EAT HER.
The parents got the snake out just in time. They expected the snake was planning to eat her that night.
Yes creepy. Anyway now for today's chapter. Btw I changed the title and cover. Made the cover myself. :)
Shawn ran out the door as everyone followed behind. They arrived at the jump city bakery.
"Why are we at a bakery!?" Lassiter said crossing his arms.
"The vic is telling me something from the grave." Shawn said. "The murderer is in the bakery."
"Titans go!" Robin yelled.
"Eek! He said his catchphrase!" Gus screeched.
"Did you just eek?" Asked Shawn.
They went inside too.
"Okay I am a demon." Raven said. "The murderer is Steve Manuel. Can we go now?"
Lassiter chuckled. "She's even better than you Shawn."
Shawn just remained silent.
"Steve Manuel police!" Jules holds up her badge. "You are under arrest for the murder of Jane McDonald."
"He killed her because...uhh...why did you kill her?" Shawn asked.
"She said his bread was gross." Raven said. "I thought you were suppose to be the psychic one!"
Okay In part 3 the final part of the meet Jules and Shawn will get married.
Vote and Comment