The Kidnapping part 2

Raven POV
I woke up chained to a wall. My stomach was still hurting from the cut. I saw star calling my name.
"Star," I said weekly. "Where are we?"
"I do not have the knowing of that friend Raven."
She also had the cut on her stomach. I remembered everything from before I blacked out.
"Star, Slade and Terra have us." I remembered.
"How do we do the escaping?" She asked.
"I don't know." I was completely out of ideas.
Terra walked in with a knife, gun, and taser.
"Choose!" She told me. I knew she would use them. I tried to pick the one that would hurt least.
"Taser." I said. She got it and shocked me. It hurt like crazy but I tried not to cry. Then it was Stars turn. She hesitated but also chose tazer. After we both had burn marks on us.
"I'll choose this one." She moved her hand over each then picked...gun. She aimed it at my shoulder and pulled the trigger. I gritted my teeth as blood gushed out.
"Friend Raven!" Star yelled. Terra took it over to star and shot her shoulder too. Tears were streaming down her face.
Next was the knife. We still had the cut in our stomachs. She took the knife and slowly rubbed in across my neck.
"Such a pretty neck." Terra said. "Too bad I'll have to cut it. After I have my fun. She jabbed it into my leg.
That time I screamed. Star just stared at me still crying. Then Terra did the same to her.
Robin POV
I haven't seen Star or Raven lately. Robin thought to himself. He checked Stars room. She wasn't there.
She checked Ravens room. Knock, knock. "Raven is Star in there?" No answer.
I ran to the common room.
"Titans! Er uh...Cy, BB!" I yelled. "The girls are missing!"
"I'm sure they are at the mall." Cy said.
"Not true." A purple Raven came out.
"Love!" Yelled love started kissing him again.
I clear my throat. "Love, what do you mean."
"Star and Raven, er me, are being held captive by Slade and Terra."
I got angry.
"He's holding them at a slaughterhouse." Everyone gasped. "You didn't let me Finish! At a slaughterhouse NEIGHBORHOOD. It's pretty nice."
Everyone: ohhhhhh
"Titans Go!" Robin said.
Stars POV
I wish I could help friend Raven. We are both so messed up. I have a stab wound in the shoulder and stomach. I have a bullet in my shoulder and burn marks. Same for Raven. I was getting the woozy from the blood loss. Terra was fixing to do the slitting of Ravens throat when the boys came bursting through the door.
Terra POV
I can't defeat all of them! I left flying on a rock.
I will get them another day. Maybe through Ravens kids.
My POV
The boys stared in horror at the girls. They were covered in blood and dirt.
"We have to get them to the ER!" Cy exclaimed.
They carried the girls to the ER.
"I'm not positive they are going to make it." The nurse said.
"They have to! BB said. "They can't Die...again!"
3 days later
Raven and Star fluttered open their eyes.
"Man this hurts!" Raven said. "I can't heal myself I'm too weak."
"You'll heal up in a matter of time." The nurse said. Until then you can either fly or use crutches."
"Fly" both Raven and Star said.