The Kidnapping part 1

Btw guys sorry I haven't updated I've been really sick. And...um...so have the titans.
Star's POV
Oh I am so much of the happy. Robin has asked me to be his the girlfriend. EEEEEEEEK! Okay I'm the done.
I walked down the hall to get the break of the fast.
"Hello friend cyborg!" I said. "Get me some of the cereal with some of the-"
"Milk in it?" Cyborg said he thought that would me what she said.
"The blah!" I replied in disgust."who eats milk with cereal? I want mustard in it."
Cyborg with a the gross expression handed me the bowl of mustard covered cereal.
I went to friend Ravens room who was meditating and drinking the tea.
Raven POV
I was drinking my tea when star asked if she could sit with me. I nodded.
"friend Raven?" Star said.
"Yes Star?" She asked. She looked sad. "Will you do the girl talk?"
I usually don't say this but I felt sorry for her. *sigh* "sure."
"Boyfriend Robin has not had any time for me." She said. "He has either been doing the searching for Terra and the Slade or training."
"He's been through a lot Star."
"Who do you do the liking to?"
I blushed. "Star you know I can't feel those emotions." I felt her sorrow for me.
"Well, if you could. Who?" She asked.
"......be........ast....boy...." I said. "Please don't tell. I'd blow you up."
Suddenly someone bust through the door and swiftly stabbed me and star in the stomach. Before darkness I seen I was being carried by Terra and Star being carried By Slade. Then i fell to darkness.